What makes culers the MADDEST?

SirXavi

The Engineer
A tough pick was between Tata and Mou.

Well at least Tata isn't a dick to us. Say what you want about his coaching skills (or lack thereof), he never asked for his teams to play dirty against us, never said that we should be embarrassed by how we won certain trophies (PORQUE?, PORQUE?), and never poked anyone in the eye. At the end of the day, even though Tata showed that he wasn't up to the task, he didn't leave any problems which severely affected Barca in the long run. He could have also easily left in a much more negative manner, e.g. stirring up shit in the media.

Alik

Well at least Tata isn't a dick to us. Say what you want about his coaching skills (or lack thereof), he never asked for his teams to play dirty against us, never said that we should be embarrassed by how we won certain trophies (PORQUE?, PORQUE?), and never poked anyone in the eye. At the end of the day, even though Tata showed that he wasn't up to the task, he didn't leave any problems which severely affected Barca in the long run. He could have also easily left in a much more negative manner, e.g. stirring up shit in the media.

Yeah, but sporting wise Tata hurt us more than Mourinho :mou:

Mou actually dismantled Madrid, and Tata is still damaging Messi's career.

SirXavi

The Engineer
Yeah, but sporting wise Tata hurt us more than Mourinho :mou:

Mou actually dismantled Madrid, and Tata is still damaging Messi's career.

I don't see Tata as a threat to Messi's career. One average season by his standards won't change his legacy, and his Argentina career has always been handled badly. I honestly have no negative feelings towards Tata. I don't see him as a monster that did damage to the club. Damage is what happened during the early 2000's. Yes I realize that for the first time in a while the team didn't achieve any major objectives (which is considered unacceptable), but at least he knew that and didn't start whining and putting blame on everyone else. He basically said "I fucked up big time" and resigned. I honestly respect that because in this day and age many in the sports world try to throw people under the bus and save their own skin somehow. Unless he comes out and says "FUCK BARCA AND EVERYONE RELATED TO THEM BECAUSE THEY RUINED ME", then he's still cool in my books.

navidjaan

Mathieu over penalties? He keeps making upsets! Voting for round of 16 is now open. Polls are found in tweets under this one:

[tw]713735929178038273[/tw]

F

Flavia

Poor Jeremy. How could he beat Cesc? I mean, Mathieu won a treble.

Alen

Franco will win it easily. There's no way any Barcelona fan picks something over Franco.

Trickykid

Franco will win it easily. There's no way any Barcelona fan picks something over Franco.

Yeah, it boggles my mind too. Good riddance, Thiago I'm glad he's doing well elsewhere and all that jazz... Fucking Nerman's dad, though...

F

Flavia

:lol: When it comes to Franco, feelings get real. All self-respecting Barcelona fans hate Franco more than anything.

The new generation of fans know little about him. Specifically on Twitter. Hope I'm wrong, though.

Home of Barca Fans