Jon Flanagan

Butaan4barca

Full name Jonathon Patrick Flanagan
Date of birth 1 January 1993 (age 23)
Place of birth Liverpool, England
Height 1.81 m (5 ft 11 in)
Playing position Fullback

a brilliant leftback, who finally is finding his rythm again after a long absense due to the injury. Captaining liverpool today. Surely one to watch.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
He is not a left back, but naturally a right back, but he can play on both flanks. I remember his Liverpool debut against Man City and he impressed me in that game and had a good game against Arsenal too that season.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He is not a left back, but naturally a right back, but he can play on both flanks. I remember his Liverpool debut against Man City and he impressed me in that game and had a good game against Arsenal too that season.

Yeah. The Scouse Cafu.

[tw]450307723662741504[/tw]

article-2664077-1EFA8F4400000578-8_634x460.jpg

Butaan4barca

hasn't he been playing a lot more on left back position all along ?

Butaan4barca

I think so, not too sure though as I only catch Liverpool matches now and then when my Dad watches them. But Flanagan is a natural right back.

Alright, then possibly because of first johnson and then laters clyne he has been playing on left side.

Home of Barca Fans