Lliga | Round 30: Villarreal - FC Barcelona 2-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

[tw]711251477113737216[/tw]

Squad for the game: Ter Stegen, Bravo, Piqué, Rakitic, Sergio, Alves, Arda, Suárez, Messi, Neymar Jr, Mascherano, Bartra, Munir, Jordi Alba, Sergi Roberto, Adriano, Aleix Vidal i Mathieu.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Just realizing how close to the end LaLiga is! IF we win tomorrow, we can afford to loose 3 games and 1 draw and still win it, or draw 5 games and still win it! Ridiculous.

No doubt the team will look to finish this tomorrow and in El Clasico.

sickstar

Target is a draw. Hopefully the Atletico result will ease the boys a little. Rivals dropping points surely gives you those pressure reliefs. It sure does for me.

hardyboy

[formation=barca,6]
Bravo
0-0-Pique-0-Mascharano-0-0
Alves-0-0-0-0-0-Alba
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
Rakitic-0-0-0-0-0-Arda
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Messi-0-0-0-0-0-Neymar
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-0
[/formation]

BarçaBarça

I'm going to be neurotic about that yellow card for Suarez - I really don't want to miss him in El Clasico :nervous:
I don't see us finishing this off easily in the first half, so it won't be likely he can be subbed off out of cautiousness (I hope I will be proved wrong).

I can see us winning this, but I don't think it will be easy - and now we have to do it without Iniesta. It is hard to judge if Atleticos loss will relieve the players in a good way or not - it seems like we can pull off wins whether RM & AM wins or loose. But it will make us more safe, should we draw. If we win, the Clasico will be more about honour than points this time.

Alik

Maybe we can afford to bench Suarez, just to make sure that he will be available against Real.

kollegah

imo this game is from a psychological side more important than el clasico, because if we lose points we will have more pressure in el clasico, and if we lose points again in el clasico our mental situation will be very bad for the game against atletico

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
imo this game is from a psychological side more important than el clasico, because if we lose points we will have more pressure in el clasico, and if we lose points again in el clasico our mental situation will be very bad for the game against atletico

Actually a loss after a long run could wake the players up. But we don't seem to need that kick just yet. Draws seem to disappoint the team already and Lucho really has everything under control it seems.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Didn't know Areola was out for this game. He's been one of their best players this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans