Lliga | Round 29: FC Barcelona - Getafe 6-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils

Wish we could sub the entire team for kids. :D

Game over in the first half. Dominating performance.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Getafe is embarrassing. It was even said during the 1st half that they've only collected 1 point out of their last 24 possible. Worst team in the league right now.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Great match by Barca. And Messi.. What can you say. Guy is simply in league of his own.

:worthy:

vlad

amazing performance but getafe... my god, they are really bad, i wish that teams on bottom of league would be little more competitive, as much i enjoyed gameplay of barca at the same time match was boring, 90 minute one sided, Tebas and others must do something in terms of better TV rules and more money for getafe and similar clubs

FC B

But playing him against Villareal would be a big risk for a yellow - I believe it is hard for him to keep away from a yellow given his playing style. He wouldn't be as good with less aggression and less physical play. I hope he gets a yellow today, without him over-doing it.

He must get specific instructions from Lucho not to foul this game!

Neimax

Nice game against a weak team. I think the team will be in good shape when the big games come. Especially Messi is out of this world again. Played maybe in his 2nd gear and managed to assist 3, score one and create loads of other chances. Suárez had his well deserved break and will be at 100 % against Arsenal. Of course our team has to fix out this penalty thing, but to be honest, 99 % of the other teams in this world would give everything if this would be their biggest problem. :lol:

Mitchell1978

If Barca pushed for it (and possibly played their best player at every position) an even bigger win would have been possible, who knows double figures even.

serghei

Those missed penalties that don't really matter in games we have a clear edge in are not really a problem for me. We've seen Messi execute a near-perfect pen. against Arsenal when it mattered. And I don't think he's ever missed one against Real Madrid for example. He's clearly more focused on the important ones. For one, he's hitting them harder imo.

But I think he should go for more height on them. Changing the corner should help as well, bottom right corner is his favorite, I suspect many keepers already know that.

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
But I think he should go for more height on them. Changing the corner should help as well, bottom right corner is his favorite, I suspect many keepers already know that.

Not only keepers know that, but it's also easier to catch than top right i think, he should aim for stronger and higher into the corner, would definitely improve his success rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans