Lliga | Round 29: FC Barcelona - Getafe 6-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

CdTWJEMWoAAfVdG.jpg

SKS-

Really want to see Munir play so Suarez can get a bit of rest, but I am pretty sure we will see the trio start and play the full match. Given our form at home and the away form of Getafe, this should be a comfortable win and take us one step closer to lifting the league title :barcascarf:

barcafan161

Really want to see Munir play so Suarez can get a bit of rest, but I am pretty sure we will see the trio start and play the full match. Given our form at home and the away form of Getafe, this should be a comfortable win and take us one step closer to lifting the league title :barcascarf:

Maybe take off one if it's one sided at HT

BarçaBarça

I want him to rest too. But the more I think about it - the more I am sure that the possible suspension after the next yellow card will decide when he plays for the next 2 matches. I don't know what would be the smart move - he is not the kind of player you could tell to play disciplined for a whole game to avoid a card, it is too integrated in his playing style to be physical and aggressive towards the defenders.

We really need him in the Clásico, but he would be missed against Villareal as well. I think the best thing to do is to make sure he gets a yellow today and miss the Villareal-game. Clásico is more important, and we couldn't be sure he wouldn't get suspended if he plays against Villareal. That way he would be rested up to Clasico as well, and could give a 100 % against Arsenal all game.

But it is a tricky situation and it might be more difficult to "plan a yellow card" than I assume. Then again - he has played more minutes than everybody else in the squad this season, so a little rest next week and maybe only one half today could be good for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans