Lliga | Round 29: FC Barcelona - Getafe 6-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horatio

You're welcome
What about: "must win game. Can't drop points here." ?

:pep:

I am expecting something more along the line of: "So far we have done good against strong opponents, that is why I believe this game might get us intro trouble. We could have our guards down because we underestimate them and they could take advantage of it".

Last edited:

PhilS

I still have bad memories about the draw I saw Getafe get at Camp Nou in the spring of 2014.

That Barca team was not in good shape, this one right now is rolling. I'd like to see a couple of rotations, such as Suarez and Busquets.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
They are in desperate need of points, could be a banana peel :coffee:

Joking, hope MSN gets a hat-trick each :troll:

Alik

¡[formation=barca,6]
Bravo
0-0-Bartra-0-Mascherano-0-0
Alves-0-0-0-0-0-Alba
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
0-Rakitic-0-0-0-Iniesta-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-Messi-0-Munir-0-Neymar-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

That's the team I would play, but I'm sure MSN will start.

BarçaBarça

¡[formation=barca,6]
Bravo
0-0-Bartra-0-Mascherano-0-0
Alves-0-0-0-0-0-Alba
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
0-Rakitic-0-0-0-Iniesta-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-Messi-0-Munir-0-Neymar-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

That's the team I would play, but I'm sure MSN will start.

If Busquets starts we can safely play 2 CB-subs - Mathieu and one of Vermaelen/Bartra (Lucho would pick Vermaelen).
I agree that Suarez could be rested, but maybe he will be subbed out, when he gets a goal and we have a comfortable lead :)
Rakitic would be the next to be subbed - he has played a lot (leaning towards too much) this season.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Their away record is awful, and they only have 1 goal in their last 7 games. Will be disappointed if we don't win by at least 4 or 5 goals, with a clean sheet of course. A repeat of last seasons fixture would be nice.

vlad

Their away record is awful, and they only have 1 goal in their last 7 games. Will be disappointed if we don't win by at least 4 or 5 goals, with a clean sheet of course. A repeat of last seasons fixture would be nice.

:worthy:

I

instinct

Would be happy with a comfortable 2-0 (even 1-0 would be OK) win and proper rest given to a few key players.

Funnily enough, the forum would go crazy if we won 2-0. Anything less than 5-0 is not acceptable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans