11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He certainly turned up his game in the second half and contributed with the assist and the nice goal but overall he is still not performing that well, comparing to what I saw before earlier in the season. As I mentioned earlier, two things that kill me, one is he is getting dispossessed way too easily and way too much, he should learn to shield the ball better and try more with turns etc., and the second thing is he tends to make questionable decisions, ie, when to pass, who to pass the ball to, when to shoot etc. He does better on the right wing and tends to be more invisible in the midfield.

I think he should definitely stay at BVB for one more season to sharp himself up.

Last edited:

1993Kaan1993

Alaba lost his confidence with Ancelotti, l don't know why. he is like a shadow of his former self.

Dembele is one of my favourite players, Amazing winger. l rate him even higher than B.Silva.

Btw, l really enjoyed football this week. First our game with Real, then BM-Dortmund game. Both were great games. Arsenal-City games was not bad either.

Last edited:

Leo_Messi

There has apparently been contact between his agent and Robert in recent weeks. Definitely one to look for but as usual we were too late last spring. Back then I was cursing the board for letting yet another promising youngster escape (we could have bought him prior to Dortmund and loaned him out to Dortmund, another club or made him stay at Rennes for another season) and this summer or the next one we might break the bank to buy him. The story of many of our recent transfer windows.

Davinson is another one that we let escape.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He wants to come, I think it is just a matter of time, provided that others don't hijack him. We certainly can't be too complacent.

wisconsincule

Neymar -- Suarez --- Dembele with Messi behind them would be pretty wild. I wonder if Busi and Bob could hold down the Midfield behind that front 4.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's still raw.

If people are frustrated by Neymar, they are going to get crazy when it comes to him.

Yannik

He's still raw.

If people are frustrated by Neymar, they are going to get crazy when it comes to him.

Absolutely, he is improving steadily but he isnt yet ready to immediately step into a Barca squad. I think people are being way too optimistic. Maybe it's because I watch him so regularly that I began noticing his flaws more but I think people are gonna be quite frustrated with a lot of things he does. He needs 2-3 more years to be truly world class.

Home of Barca Fans