11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Yannik

I wonder what is getting closer, last time when Fernández claimed they'd be close to an agreement Watzke came out and said that Barca hasn't been in touch with him lately.

xXKonan

Segura said it out of desperation to calm the fans.

A reporter during the Paulino presentation ask Robert about Coutinho and Dembele, and his reply was something along the lines of "these deals depend on whether or not the club will allow them to leave" or something like that.

khaled_a_d

Yeah, Roberto actually prefers the deals to be known when they are official. That is why I was surprised by Yannik statement

xXKonan

Yeah I'm not impressed with Segura in the slightest.

At least with Robert despite what you think of his performances in the market, he at least keeps quiet and gives diplomatic answers when it comes to signings. Segura just flat out shit himself in an attempt to calm fans, take pressure off the board with saying the Dembele and Coutinho deals are close.

that was embarrassing how he got called out for it the next day be Dortmund and Liverpool.

Ken_rosseneri

sign this guy already... geez.. when is the next election for barca presidency?... that idiot Bartemou knows he doesn't stand a chance... can't wait for that bastard to get out of office.. he's screwed us over badly..

Egert

Estonian Culé
Zorc on Dembélé transfer: "We have a clear stance on this. If our demands are met, he will leave this Summer, otherwise he'll remain at BVB." A transfer at the last day of the transfer window is also out of question. (Sky pre-match interview)

[tw]898911033225555968[/tw]

Last edited:
Zorc on Dembélé transfer: "We have a clear stance on this. If our demands are met, he will leave this Summer, otherwise he'll remain at BVB." A transfer at the last day of the transfer window is also out of question. (Sky pre-match interview)

[tw]898911033225555968[/tw]

Translation?

Home of Barca Fans