11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

behindbrowneyes

Seen some Barca news twitter accounts saying in the German media there's talks of (Speculation?) BVB willing to let Dembele go for 30+20 if we are willing to give them Alena(includes buy back option).

Not sure which German outlet reported this rumor but like I said above I seen some Barca news twitter accounts reporting it.

Can't find anything about it: https://www.google.at/search?q=demb...rceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=dembele+alena&tbm=nws

I'm also sure they misquoted the 30+20. Just read 50+20 in a newspaper which is a more believeable figure.

Raketa10

this would be perfect all round if we manage to get Verratti this window

This would be perfect indeed. This year RB, Verratti and Deulofeu as a backup. Next year Dembele and new CB (Mina or Sanchez) and we are set to go for next few years.

Last edited:

Raketa10

Apparently PSG wants him. Maybe they are now trying to steal him from us because of Verratti case. Imagine if Verratti stays in Paris and they also sign Dembele. :tata:

springfield

Apparently PSG wants him. Maybe they are now trying to steal him from us because of Verratti case. Imagine if Verratti stays in Paris and they also sign Dembele. :tata:

According to the media, many teams are interested in him. I don't think he will leave Dortmund to play in League 1. EPL would make more sense.

God Serena

We'll still beat them in CL.

Honestly PSG could have Real Madrid's squad player for player and they'd still lose to us every year. Not sure what it is about PSG or any of these financially loaded teams in general but they just don't have what it takes to be successful on a European level on a systematic level it seems.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Only Chelsea out of the sugar daddy teams have won the CL and that was on penalties playing anti football.

God Serena

Only Chelsea out of the sugar daddy teams have won the CL and that was on penalties playing anti football.

And they collapsed right after that.

Their fans were celebrating being the first team to win the Euro League the season after winning the CL as if that's something to be proud of :lol:

Albo

I think he is just keeping his options open, City have a lot of good wingers already, don't see any point in going there.

Arkk

I keep seeing rumours Messi wants us to sign him, is there a connection between the two or something? probably bs but you never know. i doubt he joins City, they have enough wingers. hes ours if we put the money up, hes even talked about joining us but i wouldn't put it past our board to miss out on him AND Verratti and proceed to sign some shit winger from the Brazilian league and Paulinho

Home of Barca Fans