11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Batistuta9

We need him. The dribbling is a bonus, without neymar we lack the pace to stretch teams. The problem is that he is so expensive, otherwise I would try and buy another really fast attacking player as well, maybe someone that is really good at getting in behind the defence.

clemente

We need him. The dribbling is a bonus, without neymar we lack the pace to stretch teams. The problem is that he is so expensive, otherwise I would try and buy another really fast attacking player as well, maybe someone that is really good at getting in behind the defence.

You just described Deulofeu then, but he lacks too many qualities, imo we MUST get Dembele, I dont see any other option that would be this good, we should just pay the price and get over it.

ShervinJ

Going to sound ridiculous but I am just going to share any social media evidence

https://twitter.com/Dembouz/likes

look at his last like and read the convo. A guy has been tweeting a day count of how many days it takes for him to sign for barca since june 4th. He just liked the day 79 tweet. He doesnt like too much content on twitter

draconifire

Going to sound ridiculous but I am just going to share any social media evidence

https://twitter.com/Dembouz/likes

look at his last like and read the convo. A guy has been tweeting a day count of how many days it takes for him to sign for barca since june 4th. He just liked the day 79 tweet. He doesnt like too much content on twitter

Everyone and there mom's know he is doing everything to be in barca, even being unprofessional I would say. But this incompetent board can't just seal it.

cro-man

Barcelona have improved their bid for Ousmane Dembele to €130m, according to Sky Germany

So how much do they want? Watzke said 150 is not the number they are asking. I think its much more as it seems....

Garrus

Barcelona have improved their bid for Ousmane Dembele to €130m, according to Sky Germany

So how much do they want? Watzke said 150 is not the number they are asking. I think its much more as it seems....
Nah, I think they want 130M fixed, And we're insisting on including variables in this 130m.
I can see us giving in to their demands eventually, These are germans we're talking about.

michelco

I read somewhere that as long as the deal is agreed in principle by the deadline then all the fine details and medical and financial stuff can be sorted AFTER ....

Correct ?!?

No, when the transfer window closes you can't register a player any more. And you can't register a player unless the transfer is fully completed and signed by all parties. However to me it looks like everything is done except the bit about how much the fixed sum will be and what the variables will be. My guess is that all contracts and papers are already drawned up and just waiting to fill in the small blanks

Home of Barca Fans