11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Paul

[tw]897798389026500609[/tw]
Bartomeu, Mestre, Bordas, Moix, Albert Soler, Robert Fernandez, Pep Segura and Sanllehí are all going to Madrid today

Well our negotiating team are not in Dortmund or Liverpool, that's why there are no rumors

Because they will negotiate the contract with Marco Asensio... duh, dude.

I said it first.

vlad

Ronaldinho only scored 8-9 a season in France before Laporta transferred him to Barca.

Wait, you really are comparing him with dinho?

Edit: Dembele hype train is going strong, i wish he would be near as good as dinho, unfortunately i have feeling he will be next ballotelli or better robinho, or most expensive flop

Last edited:

GetIn

Bartomeu, Mestre, Bordas, Moix, Albert Soler, Robert Fernandez, Pep Segura and Sanllehí are all going to Madrid today

Well our negotiating team are not in Dortmund or Liverpool, that's why there are no rumors

Fucking retards, two weeks left in the window and these clowns think it would be a better idea to watch a meaningless SuperCopa match than finalize the transfers we're in dire need of. I could at least understand Barto travelling to Madrid, but there is no excuse for the rest of the board to travel there as well. Hopefully Madrid gives us another good beating tonight to finally open our eyes to the simple fact that this squad is not good enough and needs reinforcements ASAP. If we end up squeaking out a 1-0 or 2-0 win tonight these ignoramuses will take it as a sign that our squad is fine as it is.

Ronaldinho10

Fucking retards, two weeks left in the window and these clowns think it would be a better idea to watch a meaningless SuperCopa match than finalize the transfers we're in dire need of. I could at least understand Barto travelling to Madrid, but there is no excuse for the rest of the board to travel there as well. Hopefully Madrid gives us another good beating tonight to finally open our eyes to the simple fact that this squad is not good enough and needs reinforcements ASAP. If we end up squeaking out a 1-0 or 2-0 win tonight these ignoramuses will take it as a sign that our squad is fine as it is.

Yeah so unfortunatly we need barca to lose tonight :lol:

Garrus

Or it could be that the negotiations are already done, At least regarding dembele, And we're waiting for BvB to give the OK once they sign a replacement for him.
As for coutinho, Maybe FSG still hasn't budged with their refusal of selling him, And until they give in, There can be no negotioans.
Or it could they just left in the middle of negotiations and went to see the super-cup :lol:,

Raketa10

Bunch of idiots who are only an expense for the club. It's part of the season when they should be working 100% on signings and not traveling in Madrid for that insignificant game! Fucking morons!

Last edited:

ATLBarcaFan

Umm, have you not heard about Paulinho. Come on, team is set, treble here we come. :benitez:

springfield

Do you guys think that transfers are done by sitting in a negotiation room for weeks? It's normal that they go to the supercopa game. Doesn't mean they are not working on transfers. It's 2017, everything is mobile and connected.

Home of Barca Fans