11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Raketa10

So if Dembele isn't for sale either then who is it??

For the right amount od money almost everyone is :). Modric was also not for sale but in the end he forced his way out of Tottenham. :) It's not a slavery if a a player really wants to go he will in the end find his way out since no one has a use of an unsatisfied player.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Demebele sucked playing in the midfield every time I watched him play there. He did much better on the wings.

Don't expect him to solve our midfield problems at all.

Raketa10

Demebele sucked playing in the midfield every time I watched him play there. He did much better on the wings.

Don't expect him to solve our midfield problems at all.

Who said he would play in the midfield??? He would be a perfect solution on the right wing in 4-2-3-1 system.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Yes but then Neymar would probably be benched which makes no sense. Except if Dembele will agree to be on the bench most of the time.

The assumption is messi is moving to midfield. It is still anyone's guess if that will actually happen or not. After few training sessions we might have more idea.

TrueCule

Neymar is a left winger. Dembele is a right winger. They are not overlapping.

Yes, you are right. This is possible if Messi moves on a CAM position with total free roam. This would be viable actually, can't wait to see this in practise.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Yes, you are right. This is possible if Messi moves on a CAM position with total free roam. This would be viable actually, can't wait to see this in practise.

You might have to wait little longer for that, but he is a barca fan so i think it might happen in one or two seasons.

slicknick

As much as I'd absolutely love to have him, am I the only one who remains doubtful that this thing might go through this summer? Either the board will back down due to the very high transfer fee or Messi will simply block it, seeing Ousmane as a potential threat to his favorite position....Really, REALLY hope I am wrong though

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
As much as I'd absolutely love to have him, am I the only one who remains doubtful that this thing might go through this summer? Either the board will back down due to the very high transfer fee or Messi will simply block it, seeing Ousmane as a potential threat to his favorite position....Really, REALLY hope I am wrong though

Why would Messi block it? He barely stays on the right wing now anyway and don't make any demands transfer-wise although I wish he sometimes did and told the guys in charge to get some fucking real players.

He'll be a Barca player guaranteed. Question is just when.

Most likely next season IMO.

Butaan4barca

i don't think it would've been that much interest shown by barca without looping in Messi into the plans. Personal terms are already in place as per the rumours.

ronniecro

i highly doubt messi has the power to block transfers to happen,especially player with qualities that dembele has,if that was the case i'm sure he'd block signing of lucas lima

Messi983

:lol:

portada_mundo_deportivo-2-19470.jpg

Home of Barca Fans