11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

gregorrin10

This guy already on his way to become a flop of epic proportions. And when he is not injured, is he really THAT good? Ok, he's fast but technically he is miles below Neymar. Dembele has one move, the fake pass/shot, that's it. Can't shoot and doesn't seem like a very intelligent player at all.

You're joking right? He's a bit like Messi in the dribbling department, maybe not as flashy (and pointless) as Neymar, but that much more highly effective in beating one or two defenders like it was nothing. Not an inteligent player? Please stop, now you're just embarrasing yourself. Not only he can score goals, he makes killer through passes which he showed on a couple occasions with us already, and much more while he was still in Dortmund. He has the playmaker trait as well as being and out and out winger. This kid is gonna make it big time. Let's just hope these injuries are bad luck from his first season with the club, at Dortmund and first Rennes he didn't really seem like an injury prone player at all, so hopefully he won't become that here.

Calling him a flop because he's had some beginner's bad luck with injuries. You should be ashamed of yourself. Tell you what, I'll quote you on this once again when he's tearing it up alongside Messi and Suarez next season.

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
No, you're just dumb and repeat the same stupid shit everywhere. I'm not the first one to point that out.

A player doesn't decide to play even in pain you idiot. The medical stafd have full authority on that and are supposed to check for any potential discomfort. If they did and he got injured again it's unlucky, if they didn't and he got injured, it's their fault.

You and your circlejerk group here obviously struggling to understand basic concepts in football.

If anything Dembélé is extra careful after his last injury and would never play when in pain.

Plenty of players play in pain and it's clear that dembele did just that, to his detriment. The same thing has happened to other players. It's clear that dembele is young and eager to play but he must learn patience and sort out any underlying dietary issues aswell as working on his body.

You are the one coming out with classless personal insults, not me. Apparently I'm "dumb" and a "disgrace" because my views don't happen to match up with yours.

What is this "circlejerk" group you are referring to?

Xaviniesta

So frustrating to watch, that is his left hamstring he's touching. How this was allowed to either go unchecked, or checked but considered safe enough to play at Anoeta in the rain, is beyond me.

Just look at his face, looks like he knows something's wrong but is going along with it anyways

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So frustrating to watch, that is his left hamstring he's touching. How this was allowed to either go unchecked, or checked but considered safe enough to play at Anoeta in the rain, is beyond me.

He performed medical tests on himself mate. Decided to overrule the medical staff and play despite in pain according to a couple of geniuses here.

Joan

Hope it's on medical stuff.

At least we haven't paid 150m for them.

Hed better not be such an idiot.

Kohe321

Just look at his face, looks like he knows something's wrong but is going along with it anyways

Yeah, and I can excuse all that if he's been told that it should be fine by the medical staff, which has to be the case because there is just no way they haven't picked up on this and checked it out. And if that's the case they need to screw off back to Arsenal where they belong, throwing around green lights left and right and letting their players drop like flies on the pitch with one pulled muscle after the other.

JedBanker

I hope its not a sign of things to come, he seems to be very injury prone, I hope hes not one of these players who only play 5 months in a season

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Many players had similar issues when younger but overcame them later in their career with proper nutrition and exercise

FCBfan22

Yeah, and I can excuse all that if he's been told that it should be fine by the medical staff, which has to be the case because there is just no way they haven't picked up on this and checked it out. And if that's the case they need to screw off back to Arsenal where they belong, throwing around green lights left and right and letting their players drop like flies on the pitch with one pulled muscle after the other.

I also think that our medical staff is a bit suspect. I mean, Iniesta shouldn't even be on the bench yesterday. You can't potentially throw him into the game, especially in La Liga with this lead, just to get 3 points and risk to lose him for the CL in February.

Kohe321

They need to go through his diet, aim to put on 10 pounds of pure muscle and also work on stretching to give his muscles more tolerance of movement.

Once all that is done he should start getting a good match rhythm going and unleash his full potential with us. We shouldn't rush things with such a young and expensive player. He's an investment for the future, I honestly couldn't care less if he barely plays the rest of this season if that is what it takes for it to pay off long term.

tacticvarium

Barça has one of the best medical staffs and physical training coachs in European football.
They are not to be blamed.
Hope Dembélé can overcome his fucking injury-prone glass body.

FCBfan22

Barça has one of the best medical staffs and physical training coachs in European football.
They are not to be blamed.
Hope Dembélé can overcome his fucking injury-prone glass body.

Than explain why did Iniesta get a green light yesterday and today he is out for yet to be determined time.

Home of Barca Fans