11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Hamzah

High Definition Member
The boy is an idiot for playing when he knows there is discomfort in his thigh when the same thing led to his previous injury

Kohe321

He obviously voiced it as he went to the medical staff after the Celta game.

If they let him play again and didn't perform any tests, it's obviously their fault.

Yeah, and not taking properly care of our players is worse than him being a moron who just plays while feeling pain that he doesn't inform the staff about. Did we hire staff from Arsenal or something? If he says he feels pain, then work on it and don't let him play in the rain on freaking Anoeta...

Honestly, gray envelopes should be issued from such a poor decision.

MagIX

that bad luck ! Get well soon
No time to adapt unfortunately

But fortunately we are breaking records even without Dembele and Coutinho, because Valverde is doing a great job.
In addition now: Suarez is back, Paulinho is very well integrated, Samedo is improving and adapting very well and Umtiti will be back soon.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
You're such a dumb guy I swear so I stand by the comment I made in the chat yesterday :lol:. He went to the medical staff after the Celta game.

People with the highest authority whom every player should trust and have complete confidence in.

You've got this weird personal agenda against me, I haven't said anything against you. Some of the stuff you said yesterday was disgraceful.

Xaviniesta

Well, Bale was good in his first season. Won them the CdR and scored the 2nd goal in the UCL final. He also was real madrid's best player in the 2015/16 CL

Dembele will probably have less of an impact than Bale did in his first season

Kohe321

Just have to accept that we likely won't see anything special from him this first season. Match rhythm will be completely off.

We need to work on getting him less injury prone. He should put on some muscle weight to become more solid in duels as well, he seems pretty fragile in that regard.

5ergio_Busquets

I think it's a result of the Levante game where he played almost 70 minutes in a high tempo game. I was really surprised to see him in the starting lineup before the game, I expected him to play 30-40 minutes in that game which would have been the logical next step after the 17 minutes or so he played against Celta.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Ultimately the player knows how much pain he is in and it's up to him to be honest with medical staff. I think the medical staff at this club are very good and do their job well.

Home of Barca Fans