11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Neymessi

Great. Very great. I thought he would be back just before the r16 starts. Lets see how good we are now. EV is running out of excuses.

DRApo0XUMAA9vVO.jpg

Look at how happy Messi is. I too would be ecstatic if I didn't have to play with a donkey in Denis, Vidal or Deulofeu anymore

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Probably just light training. Haven't seen anything on official site nor Catalan press. Don't expect him in these last 2 matches.

If he's participating in full training that means he's ready to go. We could still be precautions and rest him till the new year, but no way he would have joined the rest of the squad in training full time if he wasn't at 100%.

He's going to get two more full training sessions in before the Deportivo match and I see no reason why we shouldn't bring him on after we've killed the game. It would be a low pressure game being played at a low tempo late on, it would be a perfect time to get him out there for 30 minutes get a couple touches and have a little jog. The Clasico is another matter altogether and I don't think we should be throwing him in there yet, especially at the Bernabeu.

Last edited:

Total-Football

he has everything to prove i don't understand the hype. hopefully the contribution matches the price tag or we fucked because we splashed the neymar money on him.

aaron101

he has everything to prove i don't understand the hype. hopefully the contribution matches the price tag or we fucked because we splashed the neymar money on him.

You just mentioned his "price tag", that's where the hype is coming from. He's a big signing, of course there's hype.

This is the only completely positive thread on this forum, let's wait until he starts playing again for a couple months before starting the doom and gloom.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well, we won one CL title in four years with Neymar. If we couldn't win more with a player like him and a trio like MSN...

Not like the expectations are that immense, that we have to win the CL with him right away.

He will be a success, can guarantee you that.

Probably just light training. Haven't seen anything on official site nor Catalan press. Don't expect him in these last 2 matches.

Here's confirmation from Sport: https://www.sport-english.com/en/ne...-training-with-the-group-after-injury-6495423

MD is saying the same thing now.

[tw]941463601856040960[/tw]

<div style='position:relative;padding-bottom:54%'><iframe src='https://gfycat.com/ifr/ApprehensiveVictoriousAmethystinepython' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' width='100%' height='100%' style='position:absolute;top:0;left:0' allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

xXKonan

I think in Valverde's eyes it's too early for him to get the greenlight this Sunday.

Think there's a stronger chance he could make the classico squad though.

Home of Barca Fans