11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Trickykid

We'll see. If we want him, we will get him. That much is clear. He's a fanboy.
Just hope we won't sit and watch as other top clubs snap up all these promising youngsters like when RM signed Asensio, Vallejo etc. last summer, while we were chasing grandpa's like Nolito. Pissed me off.

Yeah, if only we had bought the likes of Halilovic and Suarez...

Trickykid

Anyhow, they're playing tonight. Should be interesting to watch him for real and not just in a YouTube compilation.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Yeah, if only we had bought the likes of Halilovic and Suarez...

And still Asensio is outperforming both of them by miles. Carrying Asspanyol out of the relegation zone. I was talking about real promising youngsters that can carry a bad team like Rennes, Asspanyol etc. and that you can almost guarantee becoming world-class if they avoid injuries. Those you mentioned can't do that. It's about buying the right youngsters. That's what I wanted to get through.

Last edited:

Trickykid

And still Asensio is outperforming both of them by miles. Carrying Asspanyol out of the relegation zone. I was talking about real promising youngsters that can carry a bad team like Rennes, Asspanyol etc. and that you can almost guarantee becoming world-class if they avoid injuries. Those you mentioned can't do that. It's about buying the right youngsters. That's what I wanted to get through.

Oh please. Up until half way through the season or so, Halilovic was at least as good as Asensio. Most people would argue that the two are very equal in terms of ability and potential.

...But of course, because he's RM owned, he's miles better than shitty Halilovic.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He's miles better than shitty Halilovic.

Halilovic is shitty now? That's a bit harsh, IMO. He's done pretty well at Gijon considering the circumstances. Still got a long way to go, though. You see, I'm not the one denying his talent. This had nothing to do with him, I just want us, like Bojan mentioned in the transfer thread, to buy these youngsters that are begging us to sign them because they dream of playing with Messi. He won't be around forever, so we should buy some of them and loan them out.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Halilovic is playing with far worse team than Espanyol .they don't even have an attacking plan .just try to get the ball to Alen or a counter attack .
And when they struggled their coach recipe was to bench their best attacking player ffs
As for D.Suarez ,he is playing for the 4th best team in Liga who might be even one of the top 10 teams in the world this season (kudos to Marcelino) and he is a starter their
You can't guarantee shit with youngsters ,and if anything Halilovic has by far the highest potential of all the player mentioned

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Halilovic is playing with far worse team than Espanyol .they don't even have an attacking plan .just try to get the ball to Alen or a counter attack .
And when they struggled their coach recipe was to bench their best attacking player ffs
It was when he got benched that they got some consistent good results. If not, he wouldn't have stayed on the bench. Like I said, I'm aware of his potential, but he needs to drop that Deulofeu-like 'tude of his.

Trickykid

It was when he got benched that they got some consistent good results. If not, he wouldn't have stayed on the bench. Like I said, I'm aware of his potential, but he needs to drop that Deulofeu-like 'tude of his.

Anyone who have watched more than a few Sporting makes will agree than Halilovic has been their main creative spark. He had a bad patch and got benched by brickhead Abelardo. Meanwhile they got a few wins, but only an idiot would claim that they suddenly - in the absence of Halilovic - started playing better football.

And what's this "Deulofeu like 'tude" that Halilovic needs to drop?

And one last thing... You claim that Asensio is carrying Espanyol. They're, what, a handful of points off the relegation zone? If that is your idea of carrying, then Halilovic is carrying an even worse team at least at much as your Madrid superhero is.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
And one last thing... You claim that Asensio is carrying Espanyol. They're, what, a handful of points off the relegation zone? If that is your idea of carrying, then Halilovic is carrying an even worse team at least at much as your Madrid superhero is.
If anyone have been "carrying" (not really as they're getting relegated) Sporting it's Sanabria. Halilovic has been one of their best players, no doubt, but not a standout like my "Madrid superhero" over at Espanyol. Where there's really no one close to his level, which is odd as they're so much better than Sporting as you said.

And what's this "Deulofeu like 'tude" that Halilovic needs to drop?
The reason why he got dropped. His shitty defensive workrate. It's cool that Messi is your idol, but you're neither smart enough nor experienced enough to try to play like him. Your team is leaking in goals, FFS.

Last edited:

Trickykid

If anyone have been "carrying" (not really as they're getting relegated) Sporting it's Sanabria. Halilovic has been one of their best players, no doubt, but not a standout like my "Madrid superhero" over at Espanyol. Where there's really no one close to his level, which is odd as they're so much better than Sporting as you said.

The reason why he got dropped. His shitty defensive workrate. It's cool that Messi is your idol, but you're neither smart enough nor experienced enough to try to play like him. Your team is leaking in goals, FFS.

You re talking nonsense as usual. Of course Halilovic has been a stand-out at Sporting.

How much have you actually seen Asensio play? The fact that you rate him THAT much higher than Halilovic makes one wonder...

Anyhow, I'm guessing this is part of your usual inferiority complex towards the capital. Just like you proclaimed RM champions a few months ago, back when we were already in the lead. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence, right?

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
You re talking nonsense as usual.

*blah blah blah*

Just like you proclaimed RM champions a few months ago, back when we were already in the lead. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence, right?

I think I'm the only one talking sense here, to be humble. Proclaiming RM as the champions was a mocking of the pessimists on here getting all crazy in the heat of the moment. I do that often. Anyway, I won't waste more of my time with this. Bored to death by this already. Only time will tell who's right, but I bet it will be me.

Trickykid

I think I'm the only one talking sense here, to be humble. Proclaiming RM as the champions was a mocking of the pessimists on here getting all crazy in the heat of the moment. I do that often. Anyway, I won't waste more of my time with this. Bored to death by this already. Only time will tell who's right, but I bet it will be me.

What a way to end an argument :lol:
Besides, I think we all know that you won't being sarcastic back when you hailed RM as coming champions.

And yeah, I'm not surprised that you've barely seen Asensio play...

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
What a way to end an argument :lol:
Besides, I think we all know that you won't being sarcastic back when you hailed RM as coming champions.

*casual Trickykid taking it to a personal level reply*

I didn't end the argument, just postponed it until I'm proven right.
That's what I wanted people to think, so glad it worked.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Funny how that applies to some players, but not others Khaled ;)

Anyway, I agree with Halil being Sporting's best attacking player and performing at the level of Asensio.

Home of Barca Fans