11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

FCBfan22

Created just 6 big chances in the league this season. Odd.

I think that's because he plays on the left mostly. He is almost always at better creating chances when he plays as a RW. And even with all that, he is 3rd in our team, tied with Fatass (who played a lot more minutes).

Vilarrubi

Not sure how that list works but he has 5 assists this season and created that big chance for Messi yesterday.... that would mean he’s created no other big chances other than those in any other games.. highly doubt that.

Joan

Not sure how that list works but he has 5 assists this season and created that big chance for Messi yesterday.... that would mean he’s created no other big chances other than those in any other games.. highly doubt that.

Not every assist has to come from big chances. It's often an odd stat, I don't know the criteria well. Just thought it would be more.

Joan

I think that's because he plays on the left mostly. He is almost always at better creating chances when he plays as a RW. And even with all that, he is 3rd in our team, tied with Fatass (who played a lot more minutes).

Could be. I also don't remember him creating much from the left. He barely plays on the right.

Jombi

Its definitely nonsense.

henias

How is it any odd? Dembele averages 57 mins per game as compared to the likes of Suarez or Alba who average 80 per game.

I know you took it from Sofascore so you should know he is just behind Messi and Alba. That's not too shabby at all.

In terms of key passes, he comes second behind Messi.

Jombi

How is it any odd? Dembele averages 57 mins per game as compared to the likes of Suarez or Alba who average 80 per game.

I know you took it from Sofascore so you should know he is just behind Messi and Alba. That's not too shabby at all.

Is Sofascore the same site that says Arturo Vidal has better technique than Arthur? Thats a funny one.

henias

Is Sofascore the same site that says Arturo Vidal has better technique than Arthur? Thats a funny one.

They dont even have detailed statistic for Arthur. Usually it's just an app/website for casual viewing. Should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Kul_z

[youtube]fQ2utJ4s6ks[/youtube]

It looks like he learned all of that and did this interview like a robot, which i like actually. I dont know why, ofc he prefers to play on the wing, but it would be interesting to see him in cf position with messi and coutinho besides him. Suarez is not doing well, and i know that dembouz is not bulky, but there must be a better way to utilize his pace. Or cou messi dembele or whatever combination upfront.

FCBfan22

It looks like he learned all of that and did this interview like a robot, which i like actually. I dont know why, ofc he prefers to play on the wing, but it would be interesting to see him in cf position with messi and coutinho besides him. Suarez is not doing well, and i know that dembouz is not bulky, but there must be a better way to utilize his pace. Or cou messi dembele or whatever combination upfront.

Cou-Messi-Dembele or Dembele-Messi-Malcom, with Vidal acting as a B2B midfielder, to fill in as a target man. I think this should be tried against a team like Rayo, especially now with Arthur's abscence and Suarez's woeful form.

Defending 4-5-1:
--------------MATS-------------
Semedo--Pique--Lenglet--Alba
-----------Busquets------------
----Rakitić---------Vidal--------
Dembele---------------Coutinho
-------------Messi---------------

Attacking 4-2-3-1:

-------------MATS-------------
Semedo--Pique-Lenglet--Alba
------Rakitić----Busquets-----
Dembele---Messi---Coutinho
-------------Vidal--------------

Joan

Saw it in one of raki's posts.

FCBfan22

I think a "big chance" is a pretty subjective thing. Also, I0 think it's possible, that those numbers are for big chances that didn't result in goals.

Home of Barca Fans