11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Why would we want kimmich when we already have a decent RB rotting away on the bench?

Because Kimmich is along with Carvajal the best RB in the World, and younger, and versatile.

I know people will now say Carvajal has been out of form for a good part of this season, but he had that heart problem he had to deal with. He's gotten a lot better recently.

Neymessi

Because Kimmich is along with Carvajal the best RB in the World, and younger, and versatile.

I know people will now say Carvajal has been out of form for a good part of this season, but he had that heart problem he had to deal with. He's gotten a lot better recently.

Yes kimmich is better than semedo but its not like we are nearing perfection in every position to want to have kimmich when we have an already good player there. Would be same if one wants marcelo at lb if it was possible ahead of alba.

So thiago and maybe another midfielder/forward would be an option to think about to trade off for dembo but an Rb? nah.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yes kimmich is better than semedo but its not like we are nearing perfection in every position to want to have kimmich when we have an already good player there. Would be same if one wants marcelo at lb if it was possible ahead of alba.

So thiago and maybe another midfielder/forward would be an option to think about to trade off for dembo but an Rb? nah.

I didn't say I would take that hypothetical deal though. Just commented on the Kimmich thing. Amazing player.

Home of Barca Fans