11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

MagIX

The only sure thing is that we paid 300Mio for Couthino and Dembele = undoubtedly (ridiculous if not) they will be starter next season

Good luck to Valverde, I trust him, he will find the right 11

Zincubus

Banned
Dumb post, Valverde won't be sacked not matter how badly he does in the CL as long as he wins the league. It doesn't matter what you, I, or any other fan wants; as long as Valverde wins at least one of the CL or Liga every year he will not be sacked and that is a FACT.

As for Dembele, next season will be the one he breaks out in. He will be a bit older and more mature at 21, have lived in Spain for a year, would know the language and his teammates a bit and would have had some time following a stricter diet with better treatment and exercise plans to help maintain fitness and avoid injury.

Not to mention most of the trash like Gomes and Vidal will be cleared by then along with Paulinho moving to the bench, which should open up a clear spot for him. I also don't think Valverde sticks with the 4-4-2 beyond this season as it was never his original intention, but injuries and unseen circumstances forced him into playing it and it's too late to change it at this point in this campaign. With the players we have right now the 4-3-3 is the clear choice and expect to see that starting next season.

Why suggest that something you don't agree with is dumb !?
It's a very immature way of thinking .

Pretty sure that successful managers have been sacked / replaced in the past . If and when the fans turn against him will be the deciding factor.

Why suggest that something you don't agree with is dumb !?
It's a very immature way of thinking .

Pretty sure that successful managers have been sacked / replaced in the past . If and when the fans turn against him will be the deciding factor.

This isn't a matter of me agreeing with you or not. This isn't about my opinion or yours.

Valverde isn't going to be sacked this season and that is a fact and to suggest otherwise is pretty stupid regardless of your judgement of him.

The fans won't turn on a coach until the results start to go south and despite our play this season we have gotten good results.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Doubt it was the pitch. Maybe Valverde wasn't satisfied with him in training or something else. Either way we have to trust Valverde's judgement.

kilian

Maybe he was saving him for Chelsea, as he is still far from match fit to play 2 games in 4 days. I doubt he`ll play from the start, but he could be subbed on for the last 30 minutes to try and take advantage of tired opponent.

JamDav1982

Maybe he was saving him for Chelsea, as he is still far from match fit to play 2 games in 4 days. I doubt he`ll play from the start, but he could be subbed on for the last 30 minutes to try and take advantage of tired opponent.

Cant see any way he plays Dembele RW when Chelsea have Alonso who will most likely be fit.

I think he will play normal starting eleven with Vidal in it.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Hopefully Barto reminds Valverde of his price tag soon à la Perez/Bale so we can see him get some fucking minutes.

omidferoz

Either he is fucking bad and he is gonna be the biggest flop in the history of barca or Valverde is the dumbest person in the world. What the fuck is Vidal doing there instead of Dembele? How stupid is valverde? We are gonna sell vidal anyway when the season ends, why in the name of god will you play him instead of a player we paid 150million for, the second most expensive player is setting on the bench for 3 games straight.

behindbrowneyes

Why pay all that cash and leave him on the bench , especially after the displays we have seen from the players keeping him out of the team.

They figured out a problem in his diet. No need to risk him in that game after he hasn't played on the weekend. Better fix his nutrition in order to not getting injured again. He'll get his minutes when the risk declined.

Home of Barca Fans