[tw]1004030842128289793[/tw]
[tw]1004031224766009344[/tw]
[tw]1004031658134261761[/tw]
[tw]1004031793618735104[/tw]
[tw]1004032281152024576[/tw]
[tw]1004032639626440704[/tw]
[tw]1004032887652528129[/tw]

Calidad

Although it’s important to learn tactical discipline, I hope Demeble is allowed to play with a bit more freedom next year.

When I watched him last season he seemed to often almost hug the touch line, and didn’t eager involved enough. However, for Dortmund and France he seems to be a lot more involved in the game. He also shouldn’t be afraid to lose the ball, as the squad lacks a bit of a maverick type.

Joan

I didn't see these earlier.

Well, no shit he's raw and thanks for pointing out the obvious. My point is you gotta be more patient with him, hell even Neymar needs consistent time to adapt and build on chemistry under Enrique. I can be frustrated at times as well and you gotta be reasonable

But he's gonna stay raw if you are just gonna be forever stuck in that mindset that's he's young and raw. Need to show him more confidence and guidance which unfortunately I don't see that with him under Valverde.

Like I said, much better gauge if u judge him next season when he isnt plagued with injuries and hopefully see more consistent minutes.

I can agree on this.

Dembele needs trust and I hope he'll get it. Not just from the coach, who doesn't seem to be the character, but from the squad as well.

Of course, it won't matter if he doesn't get consistent minutes, but I don't doubt he will. The players on the pitch need to support him like French NT does.

Quite the opposite honestly, If he fails it's Dembele fault and EV was right to shove him aside if he succeeds, it's EV again that claim the credit when Dembele manage to win him games.

Coaches ultimately has a huge responsibility for young players and I just dont see much development. Nothing wrong with that. I'll see how EV manage next season, instead of people constantly claiming squad is too old, new players are too young, not good enough yada yada yada.

Was sarcastic. ;)

Total-Football

i hope he does a great world cup so.that we can recoup at least 90% of the investment. he looked good versus italy but he has the profile of a player who cannot make it here.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo

Hah, you waited months for me to make a Suarez related comment. Ignored all the vitriol thrown at him in his own thread though, as per usual.

I'd call this a thinly veiled vendetta but it isn't even slightly disguised, you just wanna throw shit at me whatever chance you can get.

JamDav1982

Hah, you waited months for me to make a Suarez related comment. Ignored all the vitriol thrown at him in his own thread though, as per usual.

I'd call this a thinly veiled vendetta but it isn't even slightly disguised, you just wanna throw shit at me whatever chance you can get.

You bitch about folk having campaigns of hate or some other overly dramatic phrase when speak about nothing but performance of players then whine on about how you hate Suarez and hope he has a shit World Cup.

Catch yourself on.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
You bitch about folk having campaigns of hate or some other overly dramatic phrase when speak about nothing but performance of players then whine on about how you hate Suarez and hope he has a shit World Cup.

Catch yourself on.

Hah, you've been shitting on Semedo a lot longer than I have said anything about Suarez. And almost all of my comments about Suarez are performance related. Why should I give a rats ass if he has a good WC? A bad WC means he's closer to getting benched, which I want. I also want Dembele starting, as he's deserved way more trust than he's gotten from Valverde. If you really think Suarez has played well enough this season to merit continued trust then that's your opinion and a very fallible one at that.

I also remember you shitting on Messi relentlessly whenever you got the chance. "Lazy", "doesn't look like he gives a shit out there" etc. etc. Bending over nicely for your beloved Neymar with all the "team looked better when Messi was injured and Ney was the main man" comments or how Neymar was the best. Years of you just waiting for a poor Messi performance to shit on him. I don't need any lessons in hate campaigns on players.

JamDav1982

Haha you miss the point again.

I have thought Semedo has not been good enough this season.... and spoke about performances.

So I will repeat again you whine about that then go on about hating players and hoping they have 'a shit world cup'

That is the difference.

Yes 100% I have moaned in past when Messi has been poor. Well remembered.

Again it just shows you are too dim to realise the difference of saying you 'hate' Suarez and 'hopes he has a shit World Cup' to commenting on performances in games.

Whether that be Messi or anyone else I will comment on how I see it but without the lame 'hate' comments that come from hypocritical dweebs like you.

Haha you think I hate Messi.... clutching there.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans