11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

fergus90

Had one moment performing a fantastic bit of skill but that was it. He's gonna need quite a few matches to find his rhythm though so it was to be expected really.

Neymessi

A midfield of arthur and coutinho would have defnitely worked had EV given them time but now it's too late to implement for Liverpool.

Andresito

Staff member
He's always very slow to regain top form, and when he does he gets injured and has to start over.

Hopefully his consistency will improve next season after having a full preseason at home.

feggydinho

Dembele should never pass to suarez, i hate it when he's so free and doesn't get passed to. If this is how to intend to play liverpool, then i see a funny outcome

feggydinho

I think he should leave to where he's appreciated (maybe barca won't feel it but it'll be good for dembele career in the long run), I don't get why they don't pass the ball to him when he's free many times, this could anger anyone and make the person less involved.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Straight up after what I've seen today He needs to fucking leave along with Malcom.
Open runs and the ball wasnt played to him numerous times, He shoots in a decent position and suarez goes off for what fucking reason?

pregra

Would be a top 5 player in world football in a team where his teammates can actually run. Him at PSG, Liverpool etc would be mint.

Home of Barca Fans