11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

xXKonan

Damn...looking at Borussia it makes you somewhat understand why he forced the transfer and got the hell outta there ASAFP.
Losing Tuchel and Dembele hurt them big time.

Tuchel wasn't a perfect manager and his system had flaws but it was so much better than the shit they are serving up now with Bosz at the start of the season and eventually Stöger.

Dembele while young and Raw was a key cog in Tuchel's machine. He provided moments of Brilliance and was unpredictable, and the likes of Aubameyang benefited massively from Dembele as well.

Horatio

You're welcome
Losing Tuchel and Dembele hurt them big time.

Tuchel wasn't a perfect manager and his system had flaws but it was so much better than the shit they are serving up now with Bosz at the start of the season and eventually Stöger.

Dembele while young and Raw was a key cog in Tuchel's machine. He provided moments of Brilliance and was unpredictable, and the likes of Aubameyang benefited massively from Dembele as well.

They actually played well under Bosz in the beginning, then somehow players seemed to lose drive.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Damn...looking at Borussia it makes you somewhat understand why he forced the transfer and got the hell outta there ASAFP.

Yes, great trait. Rats do leave a sinking ship first.

Would probably leave Barca first too if shit hits the fan.

Cule4life

The Culest

He's not the first player (and won't be the last) who forced his way out to play for us. As if any normal and ambitious person wouldn't do the same. It's all fine and dandy to shout morals from the rooftops. Reality is different.

Horatio

You're welcome

I agree with you though. Wasn't the cleanest way to go. But if Borussia doesn't get it together in the foreseeable future when was he supposed to leave? If he would leave next summer people could say the same or think of it as being even worse.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
:lol: How can you take the spot in Semi-finals as some kind of a sure thing. We 'll need him performing well to go to semis

It's realistic. But the way some people have been acting is odd to say the least. Just few months ago they wished Messi to leave because Barca were finished and now they are basking in glory and taking things for granted.

And if we go out vs. Roma or later, rest assure.. They will be first to shit on Barca.

It's realistic. But the way some people have been acting is odd to say the least. Just few months ago they wished Messi to leave because Barca were finished and now they are basking in glory and taking things for granted.

And if we go out vs. Roma or later, rest assure.. They will be first to shit on Barca.

Expecting the club to beat Roma is not "taking things for granted." They are not even close to our level and if we can't beat them then the players and the coach do deserve to be criticized.

I also never said I wanted or wished for Messi to leave the club. What I did say was that I wouldn't blame him if he left.

What I do find interesting is that some fans have this superiority complex where they endlessly question the level of loyalty of other fans who have different opinions and belittle them like it makes them any less of a supporter of the club.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
You've said plenty of times you wished Messi goes to City and not rot here.

Now, after league double is close and CL semis are realistic, you are pissing away as if all this is normal and expected.

Home of Barca Fans