11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Since when did Minguella become reliable? He's said all sorts of shit throughout the years. Same goes for Bojan Sr.

The masters of hindsight and claiming something after a certain player have panned out.

Last edited:

xXKonan

I know it's just this irrational feeling but cannot help agreeing with you, sadly
That quote is nonsense.

Every time Dembele isn't doing well and Mbappe is you have these clowns who always come out of the woodwork to be interviewed and claim that "Derp we missed on on Mbappe for Dembele" when there's no evidence that Mbappe offered himself to us and wanted to come in the first place.

slicknick

That quote is nonsense.

Every time Dembele isn't doing well and Mbappe is you have these clowns who always come out of the woodwork to be interviewed and claim that "Derp we missed on on Mbappe for Dembele" when there's no evidence that Mbappe offered himself to us and wanted to come in the first place.

Even if what Minguella said is bogus, I'm pretty sure we would have preferred him over Mbappé anyway, as a player of his position/characteristics was priority for Bartomeu & co

BBZ8800

The most important question regarding that video:
Where has that rabona-shiny cross ended?
On a head of his teammates or it was a lost ball?

I haven't watched the game and I don't know what happened.
Even though that move is nice, unless if it had some actual purpose and an end-product, then it is just a dumb move, another lost ball and a counter for an opponent.

slicknick

The most important question regarding that video:
Where has that rabona-shiny cross ended?
On a head of his teammates or it was a lost ball?

I haven't watched the game and I don't know what happened.
Even though that move is nice, unless if it had some actual purpose and an end-product, then it is just a dumb move, another lost ball and a counter for an opponent.

Rest is here
[tw]1050470381583327233[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans