11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Joan

Great goal. But I don't like the role he's playing. Dynamics don't look good with him and Coutinho there. Imo, he needs more space, not as good in tight situations. Maybe try moving him to the right.

He's scoring way more than I expected.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
He was really bad before goal. Possibly one of his worst games with Barca. That goal tho, sexy as fuck. Totally changed the game also.

He was losing the ball. But his run that let to a foul created the opportunity for Messi's goal so even then he was important.

Laplacian

Yeah, his current role doesn't suit him. Those central positions with small pockets of space just isn't good for him, wish he had the balls to tell Alba to fuck off and drift wide like Neymar did. Valverde clearly doesn't know how to use him, thankfully his talent still allows him to contribute immensely with goals.

PhilS

His best role is on the field, making lots of mistakes and either scoring, assisting or drawing a free kick for Messi to convert almost every game. Love his aggression, the never-say-die attitude.

FinBarcelonafan

Great goal. But I don't like the role he's playing. Dynamics don't look good with him and Coutinho there. Imo, he needs more space, not as good in tight situations. Maybe try moving him to the right.

He's scoring way more than I expected.

He should be on right. Right side of the field Is just empty now. No offense there.

Home of Barca Fans