11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

soul24rage

That pass he gave to Messi to set him up for a shot inside the box was excellent. Even though the shot was blocked, Messi actually had space to do something with the ball. Messi needs to receive such passes and not the usual nonsense passes in the DM area surrounded by three opponent players. Dembele possesses great vision. Him and Coutinho are easily our best playmakers after Messi. They need to play in every game.

i agree. messi will always be marked by one or two players. Dembele and Coutinho have the talent to create something out of nothing and use the space left by messi's markers. We relied so much on Messi last season and that responsibility has to and will be shared to those two.

BBZ8800

BBZ: Too much smoke! Clearly the objective facts are...wait, what? You're telling me tabloids change their narratives depending on the circumstances? If Dembele performs there aren't any rumors, and if he has a disappointing performance there'll be rumors? Are you telling me tabloids are just taking advantage of us football fans? Nonsense, they must know what's going on and the reason they finally changed their shtick was because their insider told them Barca's board has changed their minds about Dembele!

Look, things don't change after one match.
If he'll play bad, papers will be on his back again soon, unlike on some other players.

He can win papers on his side with good matches, but if you look at this story without emotions, something is fishy about that hate towards him.

I am not buying stories about racism, agenda, not giving interviews.

We'll see how this love and hate story will evolve this season.

Windhook

The goal Ousmane scored was fantastic, but what impressed me really was the chemistry Messi and Dembele showcased.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
A paradigm barcaforum member made a video highlighting the situation of Dembele over the summer and sheds light on the huge potential impact of Dembele in the upcoming season.

[tw]1029364173954842624[/tw]

Incredible accuracy and articulation.

Love this :lol:

Donatello

The goal Ousmane scored was fantastic, but what impressed me really was the chemistry Messi and Dembele showcased.

Yeah, I saw that too.

And its currently in infancy because of the language barrier. Its definitely going to improve once Dembele has a sound knowledge of Spanish, add to that multiple games they'll play together.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
A paradigm barcaforum member made a video highlighting the situation of Dembele over the summer and sheds light on the huge potential impact of Dembele in the upcoming season.

[tw]1029364173954842624[/tw]

Incredible accuracy and articulation.

This should be pinned :lol:

Kul_z

I could also make up Mbappe to Barca rumors. About the same.

Yeah i know, but still. I saw on couple of pages on instagram, with text how half of our board wants to sell him for good price, and half doesnt even want to talk about selling. Its stupid i know, but the fact that 'journalists' are getting away with lies frustrate me the most, there should be some penalty on those fake news sensationalism

He just doesn't inspire confidence. Believe me, no one wants him to succeed more than me but he's just too tentative and lacking in composure. Whenever he gets the ball you EXPECT him to a) lose the ball b) lack the end product. Not good for his teammates.

Joan

Not criticizing anyone today so I'll skip this thread.

Some great things, though. But for a team like Barcelona in which the defense is slow and you mustn't lose the ball and attack is not always on the move so you have to adjust to the tempo, he's clearly not the best fit (yet).

FCBfan22

He tries to go with his head through a wall to many times and so he loses a ball. He needs to learn that sometimes the easiest option is the best option.

Killer passing from him today, though.

Home of Barca Fans