11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

PhilS

Not good final product today, he could not take advantage of maybe 20 opportunities. What you have to do with a player like this, you've got to keep on naming him to the starting lineup. It's not like you have too many other candidates that are going to be involved with 20 opportunities in one game.

Horatio

You're welcome
I do think he has it in him to become clinical in front of goal. I suspect with him it's more of a mental block rather than lack of technique. Should improve as he feels more at home at the club and among the players.

Icarium

Lifestealer
He would do better on right imo. Coutinho Messi Dembele attack front with Suarez as sub after 60 mins that should be our go forward plan. But doubt valverde shares the same opinion.

FCB1987

Banned
random theory/question: do you guys think he might be better on the left against more open teams that leave a lot of space behind for him to run down the outside but better on the right against defensive teams where there's no space to run down the wing so he needs to cut in more?

Danic

Would like to see him on the right with Semedo. Think they would actually fit together quite well. Both are pretty fast and could get something going there.

henias

random theory/question: do you guys think he might be better on the left against more open teams that leave a lot of space behind for him to run down the outside but better on the right against defensive teams where there's no space to run down the wing so he needs to cut in more?

Better on the right and Malcom on the left.

soul24rage

he is that player that once he scores, he'll go on a run where he'll keep scoring goals in the next 5 games or so. if he doesn't score, he's a frustrating player to watch.

Last edited:

booge

I do think he has it in him to become clinical in front of goal. I suspect with him it's more of a mental block rather than lack of technique. Should improve as he feels more at home at the club and among the players.

Henry was shit at finishing early on in career. He then became deadly. He mastered the finishing in training.
Messi also improved alot in his finishing.

Dembele needs a special coach training. IF Dembele can improve he can be just as lethal. He has the composure to learn.

This isn't a munir or paco we talking about.

Home of Barca Fans