11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Ken_rosseneri

Barca fans are easily swayyed.. very annoying
i see barca pages post just about every stupid rumor out there.. its very annoying as well

Dembele isn't going anywhere.. the board already said they count on him this year and even Dembele said he was staying.. what else do ya'll need?

xXKonan

You have the Madrid press always supporting their players even if they're delusional at times while in Barcelona you constantly have the two biggest papers attack players with their agendas against them.
Funny thing is every now and then you have Catalan journalists mock Madrid journalists and try to act like they have the higher Moral ground. But in reality they are worse that the Madrid press in a number of ways especially if a high money signing doesn't perform as well.

BBZ8800

He probably won't leave this summer.
I personally don't believe that suddenly Md, Sport, Rac and everyone have agendas against Dembele.

For example, papers aren't shitting on Messi, Busquets, Rakitic or mentioning their transfers.

But there is too much smoke and hate from papers regarding Dembele.
Either sources know that EV doesn't like him.
Or some members of the board don't want him here.
Or there are some problems with Dembele which we don't know.

Anyway, this is the largest amount of hate towards our player from several different media sources in the last 5 years.

Sport hates Umtiti, right?
Some papers hated Mats, right?
But none of them was "hated" by so many media sources, right?

Imo, it sounds fishy that this is only an agenda from some individuals against a kid.
We'll probably find out more during a season.

xXKonan

There must be something to it as MD are normally club's mouthpiece.
I feel the cover is bait. Like they are trying to bait PSG into making an offer.

But right now I just can't see PSG spending that money as they have more important positions to fill and with FFP problems as well.

Jair Ventura

I didn't think it would be this summer, but as soon as it was announced that Malcom would be moving to Barca I suspected your club would have to choose between he or Dembélé. Their profiles are too similar, and they both need consistent game time in competitive matches to realize their potential. There were people that argued that both have the ability to play on either wing, and while that is true, I don't believe Suarez is going to the bench.

If the smoke were coming only from MD or Sport, I would agree that there is nothing to the rumors. But more credible outlets such as Grupo Godo, RAC1, and Paris United have pushed the same story. PU reported yesterday that Antero Henrique, supported by NAK, had contacted Dembélé's entourage over a possible transfer and that the player was open to the move.

http://parisunited.net/2018/08/09/info-paris-u-paris-reve-de-dembele/

Also, PSG set aside 110m euros for N'Golo Kanté but the transfer never materialized. After it was understood that Kanté wouldn't be returning to Paris Antero Henrique shifted his focus to Dembélé. So they have the money to spend. The more interesting question for me is why is Barca open to moving the player after only one season? Sources close to your board are carrying similar reports, so there's definitely something there. I suspect it has something to do with Ernesto Valverde not valuing the player. I don't believe he would leave otherwise.

xXKonan

There's no reason for us to do business with PSG. If they want him pay the 400 Million euro clause.

I will never understand why we would even consider any offer PSG shoots this way or make any attempt to have any good relations with them when it's going to be a one way street. And did the board forget what happened last summer where they took Neymar who was one of the best players on our team and the amount of trouble we went through to sign him in the first place?

Assuming there's any truth to this, The board would look weak as hell if they consider any offer from PSG for Dembele. It would make us look like some fucking feeder club to a team that has nowhere near the prestige and history as we do.

This is is FC Barcelona not Dortmund, Sevilla or any of those teams have some balls and tell them to pay the release clause or go away.

FinBarcelonafan

All these news are worrying. Why not give him a proper chance? Is he that bad of a professional? I mean there must be something happening behind the doors we don't know about If Barca wants to sell him.

the board and valverde would both get fucked thoroughly if they gave up Dembele this prematurely without getting the FULL MOTHER FUCKING CLAUSE, especially to a stupid fucking team like PSG.

Porque

Opportunists like Arsenal and slavetrades like PSG are just trying to get Dembele at his lowest market value.

If he doesnt perform this season we can consider selling him at the 100m mark next year.

FCBfan22

If I understand this correctly, Dembele doesn't want to move, but his entourage wants him to. If that's the case, he should do the same as Big Sam, ditch his relatives as agents and get a proper one.

Again, for P$G, clause or nothing.

Last edited:

FCB1987

Banned
How do people rate Dembele in comparison to Malcom? They're similar in terms of their physical attributes but for me Dembele just has that extra bit of skill and class. Maybe sort of like comparing peak Robben versus Douglas Costa but at a lower level.

Malcom seems like he's a better "workhorse" though if Valverde wants a right mid who will run up and down the flank and defend. Dembouz also gives the ball away cheaply a lot so Malcom is probably "safer" option now.

Home of Barca Fans