11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

serghei

In this form, he's the best young player in the world. Can't wait to see him tomorrow vs Leganes. He's just so much fun to watch.

kattanib

Are we all going to deny the fact that both of his goals were pure luck? And that he had a horrendouse miss when he shipped the ball off the pitch? Ok

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Indeed the goals were fortunate but equally Dembélé created the situations to capitalize on them as well. He looks sharp, perhaps sharper than any of our attacking players atm

Problem for me is lack of balance as defenses cheat to his side. So unless Coutinho is really going to thrive in the left wing, not sure when this will improve

Total-Football

dembele is not like neymar.. i see him more of a freebird who thrives more when not position-tied. I think he can be a good weapon if he is employed as false 9 surrounded by coutinho and messi. sooner than later suarez needs be transformed into Larsson if we were to make the best of dembele and coutinho. I doubt that would happen though.

cro-man

How good he is when he is focused. That pass from him to semedo before the third goal was something else. He is a very complete winger and has some talent i didnt see since neymar. He of all young players has the highest ceiling. He is fast a really great crosser two footed has vision can score brilliant and is very unpredictable. The difference between him and neymar and co. is he is such an unpredictable player. Sometimes he does even surprise me what he does on the field because he is so talented in so many areas.

He does fuck up sometimes the easiest things. He reminds me a bit of suarez when he joined us but dembele is still 21 years old and can only improve if he wants.

Horatio

You're welcome
Always supported and believed in him. Never wanted to see him loaned or sold or see Malcom be picked ahead of him. Knew his personal issues were minor and could be overcome. Only thing left for Dembele is to slightly improve his finishing. But with good work ethic it will only be matter of time.

The thing I like about Dembele is that he isn't discriminative towards opponents. He scores against top-, middle-, lowtier teams across all
competitions.

His body will also allow him to muscle up a bit with age. With a bit more strength and stability might become beast.

Last edited:

BusiTheKing

he's like a guy that gains superpowers but haven't quite figured out how to control them or put them to good use yet. i think he's going to be phenomenal but needs a proper coach.

Home of Barca Fans