11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Potroh

I think this honorable forum should rapidly hire a good sociology-psychologist, who could be probably able to explain why following and going after these gossips, judging opinions by those is more dangerous than heavy dope has been.
It's of course not about Dembele anymore, it sounds like a semi-socio-drama from a Derren Brown show, where he is usually easily able to prove how some single-sentence shit can rapidly change the minds of some otherwise "normal"people, who will always be tempted to go by the wave, the trend, concentrated negativity or by just simple and fabricated lies...

For a couple of weeks I felt Dembele just became the scapegoat in Barcelona but by now I'm sure it's more like a which-hunt what's going on.
It's simply disgusting...

Messigician

[MENTION=2]Barcaman[/MENTION] am I still trolling when i critisized Dembele all those months ago for being a beta? Seems like is doing the exact opposite of proving me wrong

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I think this honorable forum should rapidly hire a good sociology-psychologist, who could be probably able to explain why following and going after these gossips, judging opinions by those is more dangerous than heavy dope has been.
It's of course not about Dembele anymore, it sounds like a semi-socio-drama from a Derren Brown show, where he is usually easily able to prove how some single-sentence shit can rapidly change the minds of some otherwise "normal"people, who will always be tempted to go by the wave, the trend, concentrated negativity or by just simple and fabricated lies...

For a couple of weeks I felt Dembele just became the scapegoat in Barcelona but by now I'm sure it's more like a which-hunt what's going on.
It's simply disgusting...

I mean clearly something happened before that Betis game or else Valverde wouldnt have left him out of the squad. Then you have Puyol and Pique commenting about it. I think him failing to inform the club he would be missing Thursday's training session with gastroenteritis is what actually happened (which is still unprofesisonal) and what MD reported. Because those 2 reports from Sport and AS serioulsy read like fanfiction without any source because they had a slow day at the office.

Barca83

Banned
[MENTION=2]Barcaman[/MENTION] am I still trolling when i critisized Dembele all those months ago for being a beta? Seems like is doing the exact opposite of proving me wrong

Dembele seems like a covert narcissist to me. He acts shy but has a massive ego and can't take any criticism or advice from anyone.

Messigician

We sold Ronaldinho for doing less than what Dembele did. Gastro? He was doing gym work the very next day. And Dembele is no Ronaldinho that's for sure.

Honestly the only way I see us getting out of this situation is if PSG are knocked out in the group stage and Beymar or Mbappe push hard for a move and we offer them Dembele plus money for one them.

Otherwise Dembele is going to turn our club into a circus with his value going into free fall.

This is a serious issue! The transfer fee plus the wages he is on is seriously impacting our future transfer budget.

I say this with absolutely no hyperbole this can be the biggest flop in history. The new Balotelli

mejji^

Today i read the day he missed training because of "Gastro" the club doctor found him and his friends sleeping around the house at 12 o clock.... It seems they pull allnighters on console.....Terrible situation right now, club must act ASAP.

krakdol

I read a lot of team fan forums and I can safely say this one is the worst on the internet. It makes redcafe look like a heavenly place.

I also suspect this stupid witch hunt on Dembélé based on nothing (or based on stupid clickwhore websites, which is nothing too) would somehow be more subsided if Dembele wasn't black.

Dembélé is a nice kid and his stats here are pretty good all things considered. Whoscored ranks him as the 4th best player on the team, 1st among the youngters, that's fine to me. The rest is soap opera. But go on inventing dramas and lies.

This quest is stupid anyway. When you buy a kid 150 million $ you're forced to invest in him as long as needed since otherwise you lose dozens of million $ by selling him at the wrong time, something Barcelona can't afford. I'm pretty sure the board knows that and won't sell under any circonstance. So it's a lot of noise for nothing we have here.

Last edited:

vlad

If member krakdol is saying dembele is a nice boy, who are we to say opposite, he probably also know him in person, just like that other member

So this whole agenda against demboy could be because he is black

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't get the agenda either. He doesn't seem like a disciplined player like we used to but he seems humble too and genuinely likes the club.

LMTR14

No chance a player that cost over £100m is going on loan anywhere. If he goes it will be for good and it cant come soon enough. Guy is never going to make it at Barca.

loaning him out for even half a season is pretty likely to decrease his value. I still think this attitude problem could be fixed. Some legendary retired player he maybe looks up to (Pele or somebody of equal importance and status) should be hired to have a talk with him and convince him to change his ways. Maybe a lil naive but I for one would still go for that option.

We sold Ronaldinho for doing less than what Dembele did. Gastro? He was doing gym work the very next day. And Dembele is no Ronaldinho that's for sure.

Honestly the only way I see us getting out of this situation is if PSG are knocked out in the group stage and Beymar or Mbappe push hard for a move and we offer them Dembele plus money for one them.

Otherwise Dembele is going to turn our club into a circus with his value going into free fall.

This is a serious issue! The transfer fee plus the wages he is on is seriously impacting our future transfer budget.

I say this with absolutely no hyperbole this can be the biggest flop in history. The new Balotelli
that's a lil ridiculous cause at least 50% of the blame lies with valverde for not utilizing him correctly on the pitch alone (never mind fixing the attitude problem which is what a good coach would do)

Kul_z

I dont get this counter agenda. I think we have the right to comment things surrounding this club, and players ofc. Like i said, its not that he is a scapegoat, but the amount of money he earns and how much club payed for him is nowhere near what he is showing right now. We have malcom, another winger with similar capabilities. I wish that dembele turns out to be a world class player for us, i do with all my heart but he needs to put his shit together. Maybe messi talked with pogba about him and his cons and how to neutralize them, we'd never know. He needs to start playing like he wants to play here and act in that manner

krakdol

So this whole agenda against demboy could be because he is black

Yes, it certainly doesn't help to be black these days.

I know Dembélé a bit more than most of you because he's French like me and I've watched him play and being interviewed for years. It helps.

Home of Barca Fans