11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
img_pmorata_20180223-185805_imagenes_md_propias_pmorata__edu6773-kT8E-U441008600841Yp-980x554@MundoDeportivo-Web.JPG

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Good to see him smiling and joking around. Hopefully things get better for him from now on and that the squad are trying to talk more with him like Sport wrote. He dreamt so long to come here, I don’t want him to leave because we didn’t treat him well. That would be heartbreaking.

khaled_a_d

He's a professional athlete who's been playing in top5 leagues for 3 years now and doesn't know what what he should eat? :lol:

Hmmm,Messi hired nutritionist at the age of 21, and then a new nutritionist at the age of 27. Several athletes do it this day. There is no formula for eating healthy that every athlete can go with and maximize his body. Depends on what you want (add muscle or lose weight etc) your age and the nature of their bodies. Most athlete have people taking care of their meals.
That said, the story seem to be far fetched IMO. The club not knowing the difference between Halal and vegetarian seems a joke

Horatio

You're welcome
Great move to have him play full game. Think it will help him feel more at ease knowing he has 90 min to show some good stuff.

Joan

Hmmm,Messi hired nutritionist at the age of 21, and then a new nutritionist at the age of 27. Several athletes do it this day. There is no formula for eating healthy that every athlete can go with and maximize his body. Depends on what you want (add muscle or lose weight etc) your age and the nature of their bodies. Most athlete have people taking care of their meals.
Well put. But there've been a lot of articles saying the club had to get involved because of his unhealthy habits, junk food and similar. You need experts to take care of your diet but not the basics.

I doubt anyone would panic if Busquets had pizza for dinner.

Maybe the club hired an expert to sort his diet out and the media is making a thing out of it blaming it on him.

I sometimes feel he has little or no responsibility and often makes stupid decidions so I'm easy to buy since it suits my agenda. :lol:

Hope it's not that way.

That said, the story seem to be far fetched IMO. The club not knowing the difference between Halal and vegetarian seems a joke

That can't be true. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans