11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Joan

Sprained ankles can be tricky. Don't know how serious it is so I can't estimate.

Blind guess: 2-3 weeks.

M

MessiCam

What was plan for Suarez?
Now you’re evading the question... We all know that Valverde stated that Messi would be moved centrally.

If Neymar had stayed Suárez would play as an inside forward on the right like he did when he just came under Lucho before Messi GAVE him the central position.

Now you tell me what was the plan if Neymar had stayed? Or do you think Valverde would have continued down the same blind ally as Lucho by deploying Messi as a RW which became a tactical nightmare?

Edit: So like I’ve been saying all season. Playing both Messi and Suárez has become a nightmare because it has ramifications everywhere else from midfield all the way up.

JamDav1982

Now you’re evading the question... We all know that Valverde stated that Messi would be moved centrally.

If Neymar had stayed Suárez would play as an inside forward on the right like he did when he just came under Lucho before Messi GAVE him the central position.

Now you tell me what was the plan if Neymar had stayed? Or do you think Valverde would have continued down the same blind ally as Lucho by deploying Messi as a RW which became a tactical nightmare?

Haha no Suarez would not have played as an inside forward on the right he would have had Suarez CF without a doubt.

There is nothing whatsoever to suggest Suarez would have played from the right.

All the reports at time said EV wanted Messi to come more central but behind likes of Suarez not at CF or false nine.

Last edited:

Joan

Yeah, the only time he had continuity was when the league was won and even then he has been subbed out early so Suarez, despite sticking up the place, can play a full 90.

Not true at all. We won the league vs. Deportivo. The next week played Real. He had started 6 out of 7 la liga matches before the Clasico. What's that if not continuity?

M

MessiCam

Haha no Suarez would not have played as an inside forward on the right he would have had Suarez CF without a doubt.

There is nothing whatsoever to suggest Suarez would have played from the right.

All the reports at time said EV wanted Messi to come more central but behind likes of Suarez not at CF or false nine.
So where did Neymar fit in all this? Because you’ve now got a crippled midfield...

Home of Barca Fans