11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Truthist

What does that mean? That's he's scared of mighty Elbar and had to put in a defensive player to nullify their attacking threat? This guy is such a dull manager it's not even funny.

omidferoz

He is pretty fucking boring if you ask me... now i understand why Camp nou is empty. who the fuck wanna see a game that barca wins 1-0 or 2-0 and plays bad.

Even thou he has a great record Valverde cant continue to play like a pussy.

Potroh

That is why he is breaking records.

Those records are meaningless if the results come with weaker and weaker attacking tactics and quite a few points are saved with often mere luck.
Just as I predicted 2-3 months ago, the fabulous Barca "style" is the past, all you can see is the "play it safe", defensive and often a lucky team, which is capable of showing ANY creativity when Messi does his magic.
Valverde is a very chicken-hearted coach who simply ruins the traditional Barca style...

But those who love to see bad games luckily won by a single goal, can be finally happy...

gr98

Valverde is a bitch...i hate this Barca coach.. boring unorthodox of a coach.. u can't tell me your real first 11 is one with Paulinho in it...such a bitch.. i want Barca to fire him, such a fraud.. i hate his tactics..we'll soon be exposed.. watch..

Pathetic reactionary and cancerous fan base lmao :lol::lol::lol:

gr98

What does that mean? That's he's scared of mighty Elbar and had to put in a defensive player to nullify their attacking threat? This guy is such a dull manager it's not even funny.
So bring Dembele on, who barely tracks back and just returned from not 1 but 2 hamstring injuries, against an Eibar team that showed no signs of easing their pressing and aggressiveness as well as playing on a shit field where he could've easily injured himself again, such a cancerous fan base smh :facepalm::facepalm:

Truthist

So bring Dembele on, who barely tracks back and just returned from not 1 but 2 hamstring injuries, against an Eibar team that showed no signs of easing their pressing and aggressiveness as well as playing on a shit field where he could've easily injured himself again, such a cancerous fan base smh :facepalm::facepalm:

Stop being so defensive, Eiber were only aggressive because they saw how tentative our play is. When you play with such caution teams do not fear you.

Last time I checked he's been cleared by the medical team and he needs game time so that can't be the reason.

BBZ8800

Just as I predicted 2-3 months ago, the fabulous Barca "style" is the past, all you can see is the "play it safe", defensive and often a lucky team

What is "Barca's style" for you?

433 and some versions of TikiTaka or playing nice?
Or both?

Home of Barca Fans