11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Jombi

Did we look like scoring prior to the sending off? They carved out better chances until then...

Of course not. The red card was crucial. We were terrible prior to the red card. But we were not lucky that the ref did his job. It was an outright assault on Busquets.

M

MessiCam

My commentator argued that the red card didn't make much of a difference for Villareal defensively since the player that got sent off remained higher up the pitch anyways.
That commentator needs to get his head checked... It’s still a player less and a gaping hole in midfield.

M

MessiCam

Of course not. The red card was crucial. We were terrible prior to the red card. But we were not lucky that the ref did his job. It was an outright assault on Busquets.

I agree but the sending off saved what was a shit show.

Messi983

How did we play?

We got lucky with that sending off otherwise it was heading for another points drop... Denis also wasn't the issue. 92% passing accuracy, 2 key passes, 1 shot, some dribble attempts which mostly failed, won 60% of his duels and drew fouls... He, Alba, Busquets and Messi were the only players driving the game forward... Paulinho and Rakitic were nowhere.

Some of you just look at the result and say good stuff. If we play in that manner against Madrid we'll get a proper walloping. Did you see how all over the place we were on the counter?

Why do you always assume we'll play the same way against Madrid than we did in previous games? People also said that we'll get crushed before almost every game against better team (Juve, AM, Valencia, Sevilla,...) this season and none of this happened because we usually stepped up when we needed. But I totally expect you to say we were just lucky in all those games, lol.

What IF Madrid will play like they did against Levante or Girona when they dropped points? You always think we'll play bad and Madrid will be at their best but we can't just prognose future based on the past. Every game should be considered individually and especially Clasico where anything can happen. Can Madrid beat us? Absolutely. But I don't expect "we'll get a proper walloping". They weren't even that much better in both Supercopa games and we are a better team now and their form is worse.

DQxXDesUIAADsFn.jpg

wisconsincule

We’re close to seeing him play again!!! Crochet, Crochet, crochet Ousmane Dembele. Give me the Semedo - Bob - Dembele right side of attack please.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's in full team training with Mascherano and Rafinha. He cannot be too far away from the medical clearance, but I suppose they might keep him bubble-wrapped until New Year.

Home of Barca Fans