11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Devils

Some of the things he does man...It's R10 level skill.

Almost can't believe what I am watching.

We are blessed.

xXKonan

A lot more likable than Neymar too btw.
We are so lucky the only main issue is him sleeping in it seems and even then it seems like he wised up and gets in on time to training and stuff.

so much better than having to deal with Neymar and his shitty entourage.

xXKonan

I liked Neymar better before he left.
Didn't like some of his dumb antics when it came to diving and how awful his entourage is, but I still supported him when he was here because he was a difference maker himself.

But during that summer, I went from "Pls don't leave" to Man I don't give a shit anymore if he leaves within a span of a couple of weeks. He and his dad and his shitty agents did a good job of getting people to turn against him in such a short time.

I mean to be fair it was building up, with him intentionally missing games to go to Brazil for his sisters Birthday party, and his entourage's attempts to squeeze more money out of us and the legal bullshit that was happening off the field.

I won't deny Ney's talent but that's the only thing I cared about him after he left. Even some of the other hardcore defenders on here hate him now for what he has done.

Leo_Messi

[tw]1086031699513917440[/tw]

I recall (on top of my head without googling) something similar happening with Neymar in his first season (2013-14) if I am not wrong. Neymar was 21 years old as well back then and scored in the Spanish Super Cup to win us the title against Atlético in two very chaotic Super Cup games.

A funny coincidence.

xXKonan

One of his biggest weaknesses he had was his shielding of the ball wasn't good but he improved a lot in that area since he's gotten here.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
His balance and technique is remarkable, particularly in full stride on goal attempts - strikes the ball so well. Understanding with Leo continues to improve but Messi mistiming some of his runs shows there is more to expect from their chemistry down the road

EdmondDantes

Last night was the first time I don't remember Ousmane being dispossessed needlessly. If he continues to eradicate that from his game, he will be unstoppable.

His creativity is underrated as well.

I prefer him to Mbappe, Dembele seems to have more brains when it comes to pulling a rabbit out of a hat in crucial moments.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I really dislike Valverde and his flaws but him starting Dembele against Spurs after he came late again is imo one of the best if not the best decision he made.

Home of Barca Fans