11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Givenchy

That quote is nonsense.

Every time Dembele isn't doing well and Mbappe is you have these clowns who always come out of the woodwork to be interviewed and claim that "Derp we missed on on Mbappe for Dembele" when there's no evidence that Mbappe offered himself to us and wanted to come in the first place.

this is so true. everyone has one eye on what Mbappe is doing and then use that to blame the club for not signing him and Dembele for not being him. Mbappe is the better talent no doubt but hes also playing in an easier league with a GUARANTEED starting spot, in his home country and comfort zone. Dembele left Rennes for Germany and now hes at one of the biggest clubs in the world under a manager who doesn't know his arse from his elbow

Messigician

if Thauvin and Griezmann had not spoiled the opportunities, Dembéle will have 3 assists

What is with you and Ousmane? Didn't the admin say you would banned if you LIED about Dembele going on loan to Arsenal?

Even if you forgot i think you should show us all a little respect and resign on the account of you lying to us al.

vlad

Mbappe would also look bad, average at best in this current setup but i rate him also above dembele, he was great at monaco, then outstanding WC with just 19 years, thats something, and when you compare what barca got for similar money that psg will pay for mbappe, you feel cheated

Moe

powered by;
The worst part about this is had we signed Mbappe in 2017, he wouldn't get 10 starts under Valverde during the whole season. This is how conservative our manager is.

BBZ8800

I will say that I don't feel too good posting this, since to some extent I like Dembele's goals and he is our player.
But he has so many "wtf" moments in his plays, weird decisions and question marks that he reminds me more and more to Alexis and Quaresma from their Barca's days (occasional moments of a pure genius and lots of bad plays in other 90% of a match).

I watched a video of yesterday's match and one action, or his finishing was just: wow. What on Earth has just happened here?
His action is at around 8:00 in the video:

I know, everyone can miss.
But this is on a level of when Andre Gomes attempted a cross and missed a box for 20-30 meters in his 2nd season.

Last edited:

Gaudi

Like paco looked awful with us and great in Dortmund, all power players and fast, speed depended players would look bad in our team. That is down to our system, and for me that is even deeper problem then just Ev.

omidferoz

i know its just highlights, but he looked pretty damn good. dont know why people are complaining. beside that awfull finish which he created on his own, it was a solid game from him.

Givenchy

Yes I agree but all Barceloan fans who say he hasn't been good are labeled as haters and that Valverde has us by the balls.

not really. I've defended him but by no means do i think his fee is justified, it was a panic buy from the board. we should of gone for Hazard or Coutinho that summer we lost Neymar, you replace world class with world class not an up and coming raw talent. especially with a shit manager like EV who would rather play a 1-legged-Rakitic instead of our new signing Vidal

Home of Barca Fans