11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Lol and you're talking about being dim..... Rich really.

I said the words "I hate Suarez" in the chat, once, after he missed a glaring opportunity. Amongst another crowd of messages saying shit like "wtf how'd he miss that" or "fuck you suarez" or "fuck off", etc. etc. And then afterwards people in his own thread calling him a fat pig, or a disgrace, and much much more. Yet you focus into one message I sent and act as if a reactionary jab is the end of the fucking world.

That's absolutely nothing like the way you targeted Messi for years. Every single poor Messi performance you'd show up with your bag of shit to fling at him, constantly questioning his commitment as well with comments like "he doesn't give a fuck out there" or the likes. Imagine being so dense that you questioned Lionel fucking Messi's commitment to Barca. Carrying this team on his back yet you'll shit on him relentlessly for not running a bit more. Years of slandering Messi, yet not a SINGLE word against Fartomeu or the board that dismantled Pep's golden team, only desperate defense and pathetic worship for those rat executives.

And that's not even the last of it. You've been shitting on Pep for years as well, defending the board and antagonizing him as much as you possibly could. And only just recently you straight up called him autistic.

I'd wager Pep isn't on the spectrum, but I can't say the same about you and your inability to absorb information or social cues about how much everyone thinks you're an annoying grievance to put up with. Or it could be whatever ailment Trump has, all your grammar-free speech and completely incoherent block paragraphs are reminiscent of his tweeting style.

JamDav1982

Yes massive difference between claiming you 'hate' likes of Suarez and want to see him have a 'shit world cup' to commenting on performance of players.

Haha 'targetted Messi for years'.

Fits with your overly dramatic hysterical claims to pull out that one based on comments when he has not played well.

I have called Messi the best player ever and will comment if he is poor as with any player.... 'campaign of hate' though eh?

Making up random quotes suits you. Fits.

Pep I think is the best manager ever who revolutionised football... all there for you to read.

Pep I also think is a bit of a cunty personality and have had that confirmed.

Haha I dont care if I am 'an annoyance' to anyone one here. You on the other hand bitch about being targeted for your hypocritical stupidity.

Sorin

Don't know why don't you guys put each other on ignore. Would be so much simpler instead of flinging shit back and forth.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Lol, several people on this forum have been calling out your repetitive hate for Messi for years. I'm not even close to being the first one to say it, there's plenty of proof. Yet i'm "making it up" eh?

It's not just criticism when you find any opportunity to sling shit at him, every single poor game. If it's just "calling it as you see it" then why never say a damn word about all the ridiculous shit the board does? Too busy to "call it like you see it" then?

You didn't just call Pep a cunt you said he was autistic and socially impaired, with 0 evidence at that (again, rich that you come at me for "not backing things up"). That's an attack on his person, and you have made plenty of those to antagonize him over the years ever since his feud with the board began. All to defend Rosell and Farto.

JamDav1982

Aye I hate Messi..... or there a band of folk that are slightly irrational and take any comment of Messi not playing well etc as hate.

Just keeping making things up and being overly dramatic as usual it suits you.

Haha dont you worry about what I know about Pep. Just think it is a campaign of hate.

Interesting I never say a word about the 'squad being dismantled' when we argued a few years ago about the midfield.

You drooling over Rakitic and Rafinha as the future of Barca and me saying dont rate them and wanted Kroos.

Doesnt quite fit your narrative does it?

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Lol I haven't seen bigger horseshit made up in my entire life. I don't think you would know the truth if it smacked you across the face, you should be ashamed for the things you spew:

Kroos has played the Xavi role at Bayern and added a youthful vibrancy to it. He dictates the play the way Xavi does, but also mixes it up with more variety in his passing, energetic movement, and defensive workrate.

Xavi is still important, but he isn't notably "good" in a consistent manner anymore. At his best when he is rested, he still provides quality play and his usual vital output. Week in week out playing as much as he has this season, he doesn't boss the game anymore instead just doing what he does in a correct manner which is significant but not high in quality or lively. Busquets is the true boss of our midfield now (not in the same role), it's becoming more and more apparent in recent matches.

Kroos dictating the play at Bayern like Xavi?

Not from what I have seen at all.

Even looking at the stats he is not far off 30 less passes a game than Xavi with other Bayern midfielders achieving a lot more.

Even the idea that he has a much bigger range is not quite right as Xavi hits almost as many long passes.

Xavi is still better on the ball and at dictating games than Kroos, a lot better.

This was in 13/14 more than halfway through the season before Kroos moved to RM. Also the season where Xavi was 34 years old and heavily declined (which no one wanted to admit, we needed Thiago for that reason) and right before the season where he was moved to the bench. You literally pulled that whole exchange out of your ass thinking that I denied Kroos for Rakitic/Rafinha, you lie/bullshit so much that you don't even know what the truth is anymore

I wanted Rakitic because he was a much better fit than Cesc, as I said at the time. And guess what, he was. Your loverboy Cesc (who you justified selling Thiago for) turned out to be nothing but deadwood that was sold a year later. You were the one that wanted to keep Cesc after 12/13 and were happy with Thiago's sale when I wasn't. Then I wanted Rakitic a year later because I thought he'd be a lot better fit than Cesc (had many arguments about this). Rakitic was bought, Cesc was sold and I was right that Raki was 10x more valuable for us than Cesc ever was.

So no, I guess it doesn't fit my narrative because it isn't true. You pulled it out of your ass, just like you do with everything else.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Haha yes I think 100% that Xavi was a better player than Kroos. Well quoted.

Strange then for all that praise you were delighted with Raki and Rafinha and argued against me that they were a massive drop in standard and Kroos is who Barca should have went for.

Cescy was never my 'lover boy' purely rumours.

I never justified selling Thiago for him other than saying Thiago was not treated badly and was not better than Cesc that season but Thiago was the future behind Xavi.

Nor was I 'happy' about Thiago going either.

Last edited:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
So you're proud of thinking a 34 year old Xavi was better than Kroos the season after he won a treble and right before winning a WC? When Xavi himself had an abysmal WC because it was clear as day that he and Alonso were well past their primes.

I was happy with Rakitic and Rafinha at the time, Raki was better than Cesc and Rafinha had potential. You didn't say shit about Kroos other than to belittle him as worse than a 34 year old Xavi on his last legs, this "argument" never happened outside of your fictional world.

You never vouched for Kroos like that, only demeaned him. And I never directly petitioned for Rakitic/Rafinha over Kroos, only over Fabregas. Who you were also horribly, horribly wrong about.

JamDav1982

So you're proud of thinking a 34 year old Xavi was better than Kroos the season after he won a treble and right before winning a WC? When Xavi himself had an abysmal WC because it was clear as day that he and Alonso were well past their primes.

I was happy with Rakitic and Rafinha at the time, Raki was better than Cesc and Rafinha had potential. You didn't say shit about Kroos other than to belittle him as worse than a 34 year old Xavi on his last legs, this "argument" never happened outside of your fictional world.

You never vouched for Kroos like that, only demeaned him. And I never directly petitioned for Rakitic/Rafinha over Kroos, only over Fabregas. Who you were also horribly, horribly wrong about.

No no no you miss the point.

Fairly sure by that point I was long arguing Xavis legs had gone and was saying it was a huge problem for Barca. Would need to look back.

What I was arguing against is this idea that Kroos was like some Xavi with more on the ball which he wasnt and isnt despite being far more suited to Barca than likes of Raki.

I wanted Kroos and always said he was better than Raki and Rafinha who I said were nowhere near good enough when likes of you argued they were.

Home of Barca Fans