11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Horatio

You're welcome
To me the team without Dembele is like Goku training with King Kai. Once we can reach a good level of performance without him imagine the boost when he comes back.

Devils

To me the team without Dembele is like Goku training with King Kai. Once we can reach a good level of performance without him imagine the boost when he comes back.

Except the Z-fighters were getting annihilated without him and by the time Goku returned, only Krillan, Gohan and Yajarobe were left.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Except the Z-fighters were getting annihilated without him and by the time Goku returned, only Krillan, Gohan and Yajarobe were left.

tenor.gif

Horatio

You're welcome

No. You misinterpreted my analogy. The whole team is Goku. Right now we are developing under a handicap. Once that handicap gets removed we will reach SSJ1.

Exactly. Don't pull that "too hot to work out" stuff again. ;)

Too hot to work out, LOL, I cringe every time I see those 120 lbs fucbois trying to act all edgy and cool.

Seriously though, I honestly don't want to see Ousmane put on too much muscle too fast. It is virtually impossible to attain a greater deal of muscle mass while maintaining the same bodyfat (unless you're on roids of course). If he tries bulking too hard he will exchange an increase in muscle for more fat, which will slow him down on the pitch. He should be focused on slowly building his body over his career rather than going overboard to maximize his success on the pitch.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Barça already have a plan in place for him like with Neymar.

Won't worry too much about it.

They won't let him fuck over his career like Bale.

xXKonan

I'm counting down the days until he gets back into training with the group and becomes available.

Despite his young age and how raw he currently is, out of all the options we have in the FW/Wing Positions bar Messi you feel as he's that X-Factor like he's on a whole different level talent wise and it's not even a contest.

It reminds me of the wait we had to endure when Suarez was serving his ban back in 2014. Despite how toothless and our conservative our play is you get that feeling Dembele when he comes back would make our attack much better again.

It's like being in a desert right now except you can see Water in the distance and it isn't a mirage and you're hoping you can make it to there without dying or having serious issues. :lol:

M

MessiCam

I'm counting down the days until he gets back into training with the group and becomes available.

Despite his young age and how raw he currently is, out of all the options we have in the FW/Wing Positions bar Messi you feel as he's that X-Factor like he's on a whole different level talent wise and it's not even a contest.

It reminds me of the wait we had to endure when Suarez was serving his ban back in 2014. Despite how toothless and our conservative our play is you get that feeling Dembele when he comes back would make our attack much better again.

It's like being in a desert right now except you can see Water in the distance and it isn't a mirage and you're hoping you can make it to there without dying or having serious issues. :lol:

He would add some creativity and vigour in attack but a quality midfielder capable of playing our style needs to be brought in ASAP as well as Alena getting promoted. I also have my doubts as to how he is going to fit in this 4-4-2 system... Playing him as RM would be like wiping your arse with silk... Nice to do but a terrible waste.

behindbrowneyes

Praying that he has a speedy recovery. Messi is our last dangerous element when it comes to dribbling in our offense. Deulofeu is nowhere near Pedro, probably even worse than Tello, Denis is fucking slow and our midfield isn't creative either. Gomes has every now and then a nice dribbling, but this is not enough in 90min and he is bad in handling the ball in tight areas.

Home of Barca Fans