11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Gnidrologist

If he was banned for that it's really petty. You don't even have to follow 9 months of this board to gather that there's lot of stupidity going on. Especially rash judgements and constant flip-flopping whenever team is doing good or bad. Demebele bad in one on one's? Give me a break. There is one player better at this in this team at the point. Okay, we can push Cout in front of him too though he isn't entirely a dribbler guy, more of a 'technician'. And that's at 20 and having played fuck all yet. Neymar wasn't better at this stage and was way dumber at his decision making.

slicknick

Dembele and Mbappe have unbelievable chemistry for players that aren't club teammates. They tormented England when they were started together.

Still having wet dreams about seeing the two play together for us..Please Kylian, please find your way out of Qatar FC and join forces with Dembouz and Barca

BusiTheKing

If he was banned for that it's really petty. You don't even have to follow 9 months of this board to gather that there's lot of stupidity going on. Especially rash judgements and constant flip-flopping whenever team is doing good or bad. Demebele bad in one on one's? Give me a break. There is one player better at this in this team at the point. Okay, we can push Cout in front of him too though he isn't entirely a dribbler guy, more of a 'technician'. And that's at 20 and having played fuck all yet. Neymar wasn't better at this stage and was way dumber at his decision making.

Jesus christ calm down man. Of course we know that the guy has great potential and that he's already proven himself for other teams. It's still reasonable to question some aspects of his game when some of what he's shown for us has looked straight up amateurish. I'm talking both his touch and his timing and decision making in 1v1s.

I know how injuries and adapting is holding him back, but he has played over 500 minutes and has yet to do something just once that makes you go "wauw, I can see why we payed so much for him".

Judoman

It's still reasonable to question some aspects of his game when some of what he's shown for us has looked straight up amateurish..

Of course it s reasonable. But not his 1 on 1 take ones ability. That s just silly. I agreed with the point the banned guy tryed to make.
This FM-FIFA mentality makes people rush to judgment, before the player actualy settles in. Not to mention when a player dips in form, which of course is totaly
normal for mayority. They go bezerk with insults.

[youtube]z3QTDyp_Q3c[/youtube]

He barely had the ball since France were dominated in the second half, but the in the time he did have it he looked dangerous. He was probably France's best attacking threat in the 2nd half, but that isn't saying much since most of them were horrendous.

Home of Barca Fans