11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Me too is tired of defending him. Does not look like he is ever going to change his attitude and behavior. Sell. Even at a loss.

SELL.

Raki13

I think it looks totally unrealistic now to get De Jong and De Ligt for 50m each and sell Dembele for 100m. With every game De Jong and De Ligt play, their price increase. Regarding Dembele, loaning out Dembele seems more and more likely so he can get playing time and hopefully increase his value. His attitude is a serious concern.

No chance a player that cost over £100m is going on loan anywhere. If he goes it will be for good and it cant come soon enough. Guy is never going to make it at Barca.

FCBfan22

He answered the door...

The club needs to adress this. His parents are divorcing and he seems to be running away from that by hanging with his friends 24/7. I dunno how the club didn't see this coming. Make him concentrate on football or sell. Not to mention that a coach with a bit more balls would've done that already.

Xaviniesta

He answered the door...

The club needs to adress this. His parents are divorcing and he seems to be running away from that by hanging with his friends 24/7. I dunno how the club didn't see this coming. Make him concentrate on football or sell. Not to mention that a coach with a bit more balls would've done that already.

Didn't know his parents were divorcing. Divorce is ranked as the 2nd most stressful event in someone's life, so I won't judge him on his recent behavior. but eventually he'll have to pick himself back up or seek help from the club rather than his friends who seem to be a bad influence

FCB1987

Banned
Didn't know his parents were divorcing. Divorce is ranked as the 2nd most stressful event in someone's life, so I won't judge him on his recent behavior. but eventually he'll have to pick himself back up or seek help from the club rather than his friends who seem to be a bad influence

He's had attitude problems for a while and that divorce stat is probably only true for those getting divorced or young kids still living at home.

Jombi

No chance a player that cost over £100m is going on loan anywhere. If he goes it will be for good and it cant come soon enough. Guy is never going to make it at Barca.

Whats his price right now with his current attitude problems and lack of playing time? 50m? His value is plummeting if this goes on. Only if he proves himself at another club can his value recover.

Givenchy

I think it looks totally unrealistic now to get De Jong and De Ligt for 50m each and sell Dembele for 100m. With every game De Jong and De Ligt play, their price increase. Regarding Dembele, loaning out Dembele seems more and more likely so he can get playing time and hopefully increase his value. His attitude is a serious concern.

yeah thats true, we'd be looking at 150mil+ probably but 100mil goes a long way. only problem we have selling Dembele is we already lack pace, Suarez and Leo a year older etc

I think we made a mistake buying Coutinho (unpopular opinion) but thats not saying hes a bad player, hes world class on his day i just feel like were shoehorning him in the lineup when theres other options out there.

---------------MaTS
Semedo-De Ligt-Umtiti-Alba
----------------Busi
----------Arthur-Frankie
--------Messi-Suarez-???

now.. if we had spent the Neymar money wisely, we could of had Hazard at LW and possibly afford De Jong/Ligt

I still think a team like Chelsea or United would pay 100mil+ but this attitude problem could seriously dent his value, maybe if United get a new manager we can milk them but Mourinho wouldn't accept Dembele

Home of Barca Fans