11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

krakdol

105Mio + 40mio add-ons for a player not even starter in NT.
So far, he's proven nothing to justify the price, and being an extraordinary talent.

But, OBVIOUSLY, I hope I'm wrong and he prove me wrong.

"Starting in NT" doesn't mean anything. Anybody can start for Lichtenstein. Obviously, it's harder for WC winner France...

Kul_z

Sell the unprofessional 'i dont want to learn spanish' fucker and buy de jong. I was on dembele side for too long but his immaturity proved me wrong. We have malcom who is eager to do anything to get to starting 11, so screw this guy. Prove me wrong dembouz

Messigician

It's funny because Pogba who gas never even been at a Spanish club became fluent in Spanish as well as several other languages. But Dembele cant even be bothered learning Spanish while at Barcelona

Last edited:

Maxim4

Sell the unprofessional 'i dont want to learn spanish' fucker and buy de jong. I was on dembele side for too long but his immaturity proved me wrong. We have malcom who is eager to do anything to get to starting 11, so screw this guy. Prove me wrong dembouz

Malcom
the player who was completely invisible against the penultimate of the league?
Valverde replaced him in the 2nd half.

Kul_z

Dembélé made a decisive pass against Madrid and scored a goal against Rayo.
Malcom scores against Milan but after nothing!

Malcom was injured for a month and something, and he is summer signing. Spare me of that 'he made something' type of comments because i watch football, and he came as a substitute that game against real, he didn't change the course of the game like you want to say it. Like I said, i was on dembele train until that 'language fluke' and his stupid behaviour came in. I'm not closing doors, but the amount of media fuck ups he has already done is not barca style of player. He is literally shitting on barca legacy right now, so fuck him. If you're his friend like you said you are, tell him that thierry 'fuckin henry(french guy)was happy like a kid to wear this jersey and with this jersey he achieved the only thing in his career he was missing. Think about that, and his behaviour next time you want to out-smart the guys here who are with barca since(im croatian, prosinecki was the guy) 90's, this ungrateful fuck was even born.

Maxim4

Malcom was injured for a month and something, and he is summer signing. Spare me of that 'he made something' type of comments because i watch football, and he came as a substitute that game against real, he didn't change the course of the game like you want to say it. Like I said, i was on dembele train until that 'language fluke' and his stupid behaviour came in. I'm not closing doors, but the amount of media fuck ups he has already done is not barca style of player. He is literally shitting on barca legacy right now, so fuck him. If you're his friend like you said you are, tell him that thierry 'fuckin henry(french guy)was happy like a kid to wear this jersey and with this jersey he achieved the only thing in his career he was missing. Think about that, and his behaviour next time you want to out-smart the guys here who are with barca since(im croatian, prosinecki was the guy) 90's, this ungrateful fuck was even born.

we do not care what the media say. The essential is on the ground and Dembélé proved it.
He changed the game against Madrid, you must be stupid or
schizophrenic of not knowing how much he changed the game.

Maxim4

attack him on his performances on the ground, not on his private life.
Hell, it is tiring to hear all its ignorant attack people in their own privacy.
his private life does not concern you!

FCB1987

Banned
attack him on his performances on the ground, not on his private life.
Hell, it is tiring to hear all its ignorant attack people in their own privacy.
his private life does not concern you!

It concerns us when it affects his performance on the field. Otherwise, why are Deschamps, Pique, Puyol, Valverde, and all the newspapers speaking about it?

Maxim4

It concerns us when it affects his performance on the field. Otherwise, why are Deschamps, Pique, Puyol, Valverde, and all the newspapers speaking about it?

Deschamps, he had been asked the question.
Piqué deceived the journalists' vigilance so that he would not be questioned about his poor performance against Betis.
Puyol has never criticized Dembélé, on the contrary, he criticized Piqué for not focusing on his football.

And Valverde did not say anything.

FCB1987

Banned
Deschamps, he had been asked the question.
Piqué deceived the journalists' vigilance so that he would not be questioned about his poor performance against Betis.
Puyol has never criticized Dembélé, on the contrary, he criticized Piqué for not focusing on his football.

And Valverde did not say anything.

Valverde didn't say anything about off field issues but he left him out of the squad because of them

Home of Barca Fans