11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
If we manage to win the classico, with Dembele back and if get a couple of key signings in this coming window, we could be in a great shape. Way way better than i could’ve imagined at the beginning of the season.

God Serena

If he's participating in full training that means he's ready to go. We could still be precautions and rest him till the new year, but no way he would have joined the rest of the squad in training full time if he wasn't at 100%.

He's going to get two more full training sessions in before the Deportivo match and I see no reason why we shouldn't bring him on after we've killed the game. It would be a low pressure game being played at a low tempo late on, it would be a perfect time to get him out there for 30 minutes get a couple touches and have a little jog. The Clasico is another matter altogether and I don't think we should be throwing him in there yet, especially at the Bernabeu.

With our inability to score goals without a red card, own goal, lucky deflection, or Messi magic, I find it somewhat unlikely there will be room to bring him on against Deportivo, because we'll probably score one and try to defend the lead, as we've done numerous times this season.

I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see Dembele play until at least January.

DRFo4HrWsAAWgJN.jpg

qYVx1U6.gif

xXKonan

MD says January 4th is when Dembele and Rafinha will get the green light.

but these reports are usually off the mark though.

Devils

DRGv-DZX0AAHoDv.jpg:large

Another photo.

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

This kid will learn to dribble better and make through balls from Don himself.

What an iconic photo.

xXKonan

Valverde confirms he won't be back until January.

Says it will be premature if we brought him back earlier than that.

Kohe321

It sucks that he won't make the first clasico, but I'm glad we're not pushing him back before he's absolutely ready. Worst possible thing would be to aggravate the injury and have him out until spring.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Based on his bad behaviour when he refused to return to Dortmund (overeager to join us) and way he ignored his discomfort to aggravate his injury. See videos posted pages back.

Home of Barca Fans