11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Horatio

You're welcome
How can you confuse halal with vegetarian?

Struck me as weird as well. Especially since Arda is muslim as well.

It is slowly unfolding as one of biggest Barça flop. I really hope I'm wrong

It's not proof of a flop. If anything this is actually good news if true. If he didn't enjoy Barcelona for any particular reason that would be reason to worry. Now some problems have been identified and can be addressed.

Struck me as weird as well. Especially since Arda is muslim as well.

Is Arda really Muslim or is he just Muslim by name? I tend to be more inclined to believe the latter. Arda also wasn't a 20 year old kid and had been living in Spain for a while before he joined the club. I'm sure he was able to take care of his own nutrition.

Albo

Is Arda really Muslim or is he just Muslim by name? I tend to be more inclined to believe the latter. Arda also wasn't a 20 year old kid and had been living in Spain for a while before he joined the club. I'm sure he was able to take care of his own nutrition.

The guy spent 7 years in Spain and still couldn't speak Spanish properly.

Horatio

You're welcome

Who's to say if he was really muslim or not, but I know what you are getting at. Could be true that he was more lenient regarding eating non-halal food if that's what you mean.

RIZALDINHO

It is slowly unfolding as one of biggest Barça flop. I really hope I'm wrong

douglas is the biggest flop in barca history no body will take that title away from him. how can you say dembele is a biggest Barça flop he has only played 3 games. he is only 20 years old and he could be a good player in the future give him time to adapt to our style of play and then we see how good he is

Last edited:
Who's to say if he was really muslim or not, but I know what you are getting at. Could be true that he was more lenient regarding eating non-halal food if that's what you mean.

Yeah, his personality and party lifestyle leads me to believe he really wasn't that religious.

The guy spent 7 years in Spain and still couldn't speak Spanish properly.

I remember reading that he was able to speak Spanish just fine but still used his translator because he didn't want to put him out of work.

Albo

Could be. Just remember reading some stuff that Barcelona aren't happy in Arda's inability to speak Spanish.

Joan

He's a professional athlete who's been playing in top5 leagues for 3 years now and doesn't know what what he should eat? :lol:

douglas is the biggest flop in barca history no body will take that title away from him.

How can Douglas be the biggest flop in our history?
We paid him like 5m.

What about the likes of Ibrahimović or Arda?
If Dembele doesn't make it here, he'll take the title.

Neimax

Guya relax, it is more than unfair to already say he is a flop. He was very unlucky with his injuries so far and wasn‘t even able to play a whole match and you already say he is a flop. A lot of players have had problems with their muscles, remeber Messi when he was young or Iniesta in the 2009/10 season. He is still very young so he needs our support. Therefore I kindly ask anyone who calls him already a flop or something not to call themselves Barçafans anymore. That bashing on him is really annoying, give him a few games and judge him when he is fully fit again.

Home of Barca Fans