11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

tacticvarium

https://www.marca.com/en/football/barcelona/2018/05/18/5aff3aea468aeb660f8b460c.html

"We have a WhatsApp, [Ernesto] Valverde isn't in it," Gerard Pique revealed during the farewell even for Andres Iniesta.

"Normally we talk about timings."

Pique joked that this is especially useful for reminding Ousmane Dembele of what time to arrive.

"He always arrives late," the centre-back laughed.

Is this reliable information?
I used to accuse MD of their anti-Dembélé bias but it looks like they were not that wrong after all.

Messigician

A Martial + cash deal would be great if he doesn't sign a new contract

Nice replace one overrated winger with another overrated winger. We would be buying Dembele 2.0.

Also he just started his deal we bought him last year and you want to give him a new contract? For fecking what?

Messigician

Not another day passes by without a new controversy from drama queen Dembele. Brings the circus of Neymar without the talent and football IQ.

Please play Malcom EV do not tolerate such behaviour.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Also he just started his deal we bought him last year and you want to give him a new contract? For fecking what?

Martial's contract runs out 2019 with an option to extend to 2020.
Dembélé's in 2022.

I hope you can figure out who FCB1987 is talking about.

Andresito

Staff member
It's amazing how attitude and mentality can influence a player's career despite the talent he possesses.

I feel he hasn't developed one bit since arriving more than a year ago. And he doesn't seem eager to do so either.

He's still the talented teenager who needs to be taught what to and what not to do.

FCBfan22

If he didn't notify the club about his problems with his stomach and just didn't arrive to training, he is deservedly dropped.

Barcilliant

OK, first off I like Dembele the player.

However even my patience is beginning to wear thin. His professionalism is questionable and he seems to lack the will to improve. Dembele has to shoulder the majority of the blame but fucking Valverde has no idea how to manage young players and develop them.

I think Dembele is looking for a way out now. It's clear he wants to leave. If we get an decent offer in January he will be off. If not look for the club to recoup some of the money in the summer.

Home of Barca Fans