11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Potroh

Nothing wrong with easing him slowly into the team after that injury and just finding his feet at the club. Valverde is doing the right thing IMO.

Nothing wrong with that, of course not, but I simply think it hasn't too much traditional logic behind it.
Valverde tries not to dismantle the defensively successful (and offensively quite bad) tactics immediately, which is understandable. Understandable, but not too brave...

BarçaBarça

Nothing wrong with that, of course not, but I simply think it hasn't too much traditional logic behind it.
Valverde tries not to dismantle the defensively successful (and offensively quite bad) tactics immediately, which is understandable. Understandable, but not too brave...

With what Valverde has been showing until now, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt regarding easing Dembele into the team, and thereby getting more offensive creativity.
I think he can utilize his qualities just fine.

FLOP

FINISHED

SELL

Seriously though, he was shit tonight but what can you really expect from a 20 year old coming off a 4 month injury who hasn't played more than one full game with his new club yet and was played out of position in heavy rain.

He just needs to keep playing, he'll come good.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Very rusty, that was expected. The pitch was very wet as well so nothing serious. Hopefully he will start vs Levante/get at least 30 mins of gametime.

Home of Barca Fans