11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Dembele's team winning every training match

#SuperiorGenes

DSkMfQjX0AA3EzF.jpg:large

BusiTheKing

I think his own mentality will be key. He needs to assert himself in a creator role and take real responsibility for the essence of this team's identity, like Neymar did. If he gets intimidated by Messi's presence or something and doesn't engage properly in our core game, we won't see any of his real potential. He would end up in the same role of Alexis. Either playing it safe and looking good for the coach or just keeping to himself and sorting his own game mainly through running deep and one-twos or whatever.
We need him to be confident in his abilities and confrontational to the apathy or anxiety that roams our attacking.

Devils

Prediction: Upon the first three weeks of his return, Dembouz will do more and show infinite more talent than the long shot merchant has in his last three months at Madrid.

Man he's finally back, with his selection in the squad against Celta he can be officially declassified as an injured player. Still have to be careful for a bit thought!

Messi983

[MENTION=22413]Ousmane Dembélé[/MENTION]: it's time to stop wasting your time on barcaforum and start playing. :p

Potroh

Sorry to say but this "poco poco" return of Dembele is just crazy.
I respect Valverde, he does good things - and also not so good things - but as a matter of fact the "slowly slowly" thing is bad for the player, it's bad for those who might not play that often due to his return and hence bad for the entire team.
He is a sort of star, or at least a potential one, so when he is fit - he should play.
If he is not fit, then he shouldn't play.

When Messi was out for little more than two months, there was no "poco poco" return, and I can go on with other examples... When Umtiti is back, again a "poco poco" return will happen?

Jombi

Sorry to say but this "poco poco" return of Dembele is just crazy.
I respect Valverde, he does good things - and also not so good things - but as a matter of fact the "slowly slowly" thing is bad for the player, it's bad for those who might not play that often due to his return and hence bad for the entire team.
He is a sort of star, or at least a potential one, so when he is fit - he should play.
If he is not fit, then he shouldn't play.

When Messi was out for little more than two months, there was no "poco poco" return, and I can go on with other examples... When Umtiti is back, again a "poco poco" return will happen?

Nothing wrong with easing him slowly into the team after that injury and just finding his feet at the club. Valverde is doing the right thing IMO.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans