11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

FCBfan22

15 days... Good. Girona, 2 legs against Sevilla and maybe Valencia (as I think those 15 days are worst case scenario).

cro-man

He was very much on his own on the right side because roberto couldnt keep up with his speed. As useless as semedo is in the final third he can atleast link up here and there with dembele and can put off some pressure from him roberto cant. Still he did a brilliant job he scored and he did provide but suarez and coutinho wasted every good chance.

He did misplace here and there a pass but its getting better and better with him and thats the important part. Second best player at the team atm and i dont believe even if coutinho catches up his form will be able to bench him. Dembele is too talented to loose his place against someone who is not a real winger as good as coutinho can be he wont win this match if dembele continuing to play like this and especially if he does improve which he will he is still 21 years old.

Jombi

He was very much on his own on the right side because roberto couldnt keep up with his speed. As useless as semedo is in the final third he can atleast link up here and there with dembele and can put off some pressure from him roberto cant. Still he did a brilliant job he scored and he did provide but suarez and coutinho wasted every good chance.

He did misplace here and there a pass but its getting better and better with him and thats the important part. Second best player at the team atm and i dont believe even if coutinho catches up his form will be able to bench him. Dembele is too talented to loose his place against someone who is not a real winger as good as coutinho can be he wont win this match if dembele continuing to play like this and especially if he does improve which he will he is still 21 years old.

Yes, I think it could be too painful for us to try to mold Coutinho into a Barca midfielder. If we can get a good price for him, I'd say sell him and reinforce our team with players like Ndombele or Aouar and Rabiot for the midfield. We should also keep a close eye on Atal from Nice. His pace, energy and dribbling could really be good on the right side for us.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Yes, I think it could be too painful for us to try to mold Coutinho into a Barca midfielder. If we can get a good price for him, I'd say sell him and reinforce our team with players like Ndombele or Aouar and Rabiot for the midfield. We should also keep a close eye on Atal from Nice. His pace, energy and dribbling could really be good on the right side for us.

Agree with most of what you said but took exception to the part about Rabiot, he just doesn't seem worth the effort and drama to me.

Jombi

Agree with everything except the Rabiot part. He just doesn't seem worth the effort and drama.

We'll see what happens regarding him. I like him as a player and its a very big loss for PSG. A Rabiot, Ndombele, Arthur midfield looks pretty balanced to me. Hopefully Ndombele adds some goals to his game.

We probably also need a LB, CB and a forward as well (either as primarily squad players or starters). Lots of reinforcing to do so any money from a Coutinho sale could be very useful. He just doesnt fit in anywhere for us.

Riordon

Funny you mentioned Atal. Have only watched him once last week but his offensive stats for a RB is quite incredible. How would you describe him? The only thing I doubt about him is if his passing is good enough. Dribling is elite.

Jombi

Funny you mentioned Atal. Have only watched him once last week but his offensive stats for a RB is quite incredible. How would you describe him? The only thing I doubt about him is if his passing is good enough. Dribling is elite.

I watched him against Lille and PSG and thought he was the standout player for Nice. What I like about him is his fantastic energy and tenacity. Of course his pace is electric. Playing wise, I think he's quite similar to Alba, but more attacking. If he keeps up his form for the rest of the season, I think he could be worth a shot if the price is good. Our right side could be more lively with him there.

Last edited:

behindbrowneyes

DxZtWJ6WwAAFYCq.jpg

Devils

This season Messi, Suarez and Dembélé (MSD) scored as many goals as MSN in the first half of the season of 2015/16. They both scored 50.

full

PRINCE Dembele so special man.

Home of Barca Fans