11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

jairzinho

Dembele-Messi-Malcolm or any variant with Messi playing 9 or false 9 won't work. The only way we play two wingers like Malcolm and Dembele together are :

Scenario A: Messi is injured and we play Dembele-Suarez-Malcolm

Scenario B: Coutinho injured and we play Dembele and Malcolm on either side of a four man midfield.

biraboyz

Banned
Dembele-Messi-Malcolm or any variant with Messi playing 9 or false 9 won't work. The only way we play two wingers like Malcolm and Dembele together are :

Scenario A: Messi is injured and we play Dembele-Suarez-Malcolm

Scenario B: Coutinho injured and we play Dembele and Malcolm on either side of a four man midfield.
why it won't work? Maybe there is no harm on trying it first

omidferoz

Yeah he's the most expensive flop in history. We bought a snowmobile to use where there's no snow. A less expensive bicycle would have worked better.

kinda sad, i saw potential in him.... would still keep him around until valverde is out of the picture. A coach like pep, Klopp or tuchel could make him one of the great.

pregra

Makes the wrong choice a lot, dwells around with the ball when there is no point and has alarmingly poor ball control. Without his pace he wouldn’t be a professional player.

Givenchy

sadly.. hes a headless chicken type. doesn't fit Barca where you need decent footballing brain, i say give him the season and if no more improvement we should look at Hazard before Madrid get him.

FinBarcelonafan

sadly.. hes a headless chicken type. doesn't fit Barca where you need decent footballing brain, i say give him the season and if no more improvement we should look at Hazard before Madrid get him.

He would be great in different system. Counter attacking team, which can offer him free role defensively. We need him to defend as well.

Home of Barca Fans