11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Not a thing in Catalan press. We are either paranoid or they are hiding something too. It can't be they are unaware people being anxious.

jairzinho

His cameo last evening was brilliant.

Good touch, passing, amazing acceleration and dribbling ability.

His speed makes him really dangerous on the counter.

If he continues to work on his finishing, imagine what he'd be in the next three years.

PhilS

Now he's shown us why he was acquired. With the two new guys, and Arnaiz, Barca has plenty of impact subs for the drive for three cups. I think the team now has enough depth to be able to get through any injury. Lots and lots and lots of goals to come.

Raketa10

Now he's shown us why he was acquired. With the two new guys, and Arnaiz, Barca has plenty of impact subs for the drive for three cups. I think the team now has enough depth to be able to get through any injury. Lots and lots and lots of goals to come.

Many of you are overestimating Arnaiz. He is nothing special to be honest, he is almost 23 and he played 1 game in top tier competition so far. IMHO Paco is much better player than he is.

Last edited:
M

MessiCam

Many of you are overestimating Arnaiz. He is nothing special to be honest. Paco is much better player than he is.

Paco is a strker while Arnaiz is a bit of evrything. Clubs like Arsenal, Tottenham and Everton are after him and Real Madrid, Napoli and Juventus tried to sign him prior to him join Barcelona.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's given a first team contract soon if only to keep those clubs at arms length.

Raketa10

Dortmund fans told me he always had charley horses.

You can see in every training session when they are doing stretching exercises that he lacks flexibility. He seriously needs to work on that and improve his range of motion or he’ll be injured 24/7. Good thing is that this is really not hard to improve but it takes some time.

Last edited:

Devils

I can't imagine how good we will be once Dembouz gets into full stride and we get Coutinho and Umtiti back.

Raketa10

Paco is a strker while Arnaiz is a bit of evrything. Clubs like Arsenal, Tottenham and Everton are after him and Real Madrid, Napoli and Juventus tried to sign him prior to him join Barcelona.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's given a first team contract soon if only to keep those clubs at arms length.

Juventus, Real and Napoli? Dude please! So he decided to go to Barca B instead?! Yeah right! :D

If we can sell him to Arsenal or Tottenham for decent sum great, but I’ll believe that when I see it.

Last edited:
M

MessiCam

Juventus, Real and Napoli? Dude please! So he decided to go to Barca B instead?! Yeah right! :D

If we can sell him to Arsenal or Tottenham for decent sum great, but I’ll believe that when I see it.
http://www.tribalfootball.com/artic...s-also-wanted-by-real-madrid-juventus-4202700

https://www.sport-english.com/en/news/barca/how-barcelona-signed-young-striker-jose-arnaiz-6377817

Just because you don’t rate him doesn’t mean other big European clubs don’t.

Why can’t I provide a goal dot com url?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans