11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

GOAT_SUAREZ

Well, it was that plus the fact that Denis and Deulofeu were useless as wingers.
It's unlikely to change this season in the UCL but you can already see them going back to the old system in some La Liga games. I'm interested how we handle it next year because Suarez can't play LW. Or do we play Dembele there and Messi RW? Tbd

vinni

I think/hope Suraez will be fine as left forward. I think his bad performance out left was more down to form then position. As long as Alba will provide width, we should be fine with 433

M

MessiCam

But Messi fan still think it is 433?
But I agree it is 4231 but even in that Dembele will need to do more defensive job, same for Coutinho.

I’m not going to go into the nitty gritty of this... Dembélé can’t play with a double pivot. He is too lazy off the ball. A 2 man midfield will be easily overrun and countered. Doesn’t matter if it’s 4-4-2 or 4-2-3-1...

Against Girona.

R1KTwio_d.jpg

Here you see Messi as False 9 with Suárez and Dembélé in the half space.

V9L1MLk_d.jpg

Suárez and Dembélé in the half space, Messi deep with Coutinho in attack.

5jHHbwp_d.jpg

Again, Messi in the centre with Suárez and Dembélé in the half space. Coutinho making a run from midfield.

PlkLsSE_d.jpg

Here again. Same thing...

BJXcBln_d.jpg

Here Suárez and Dembélé (again in the half space) have switched flanks. Messi in the centre playing in midfield.

FCBfan22

There are rumours that Cahill might start tomorrow in Rudiger's place. If that's the case, Dembouz needs to play, because he will tear him a new one.

JamDav1982

There are rumours that Cahill might start tomorrow in Rudiger's place. If that's the case, Dembouz needs to play, because he will tear him a new one.

They will sit deep and not allow Dembele one on one with him if can help it.

If Cahil plays he will rarely leave the box.

Home of Barca Fans