11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

El Guaje

yeah he didnt contribute to the loss ..because he doesnt contribute to anything !!! win or loss.. he is injured 60% of the times, especially crucial times. so we are left with 40% where he plays like an amateur. Pathetic effort to use the loses to defend this 150 Millions deal.

Lol he scored lots of important goals this season.

Total-Football

it's just a troll. these messages lack facts and football analysis.

the football analysis is said in the initial comment.. he is avaible for less than half the games in those two years. so no.. one cannot blame this player for todays loss. the person to blame is the one who paid 150 millions for a player who is practically always unavaible due to recurrent muscular issues. this alone makes the deal abysmal.. forget the performance analysis.

Messigician

Zzzzz cant wait for next season when were in the UCLlatter stages again but Dembele is injured for the 50th time and we lose because we need to play Roberto on the wing

Laplacian

Look at this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUpsxekvkUY

It's a prime example of Dembele playing a largely poor overall game, but everything's forgotten because he scored a great goal. He was like this for the majority of the first half of the season, whereas the second half he was injured. Can you honestly call what you're seeing in that video "potential world class" player? Sure blame Valverde, but he does get into a few good positions...and yet he completely fucks up a simple pass or sky rockets a volley into oblivion. I don't know how you can blame those glaring examples of ineptitude and poor technique on the coach.

How can you blame THIS

https://youtu.be/RUpsxekvkUY?t=105

On Valverde?

How can you guys have so much trust in this player. It's incredible. We need one more, very good or world class winger. We can also focus on developing Ousmane, but there's no way we should fully trust him yet and make him the main winger.

Last edited:

Messigician

Look at this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUpsxekvkUY

It's a prime example of Dembele playing a largely poor overall game, but everything's forgotten because he scored a great goal. He was like this for the majority of the first half of the season, whereas the second half he was injured. Can you honestly call what you're seeing in that video "potential world class" player? Sure blame Valverde, but he does get into a few good positions...and yet he completely fucks up a simple or sky rockets a volley into oblivion. I don't know how you can blame those glaring examples ineptitude and poor technique on the coach.

He has hoodwinked the entire forum. Dembele is a con artist, if Coutinho had his pace and Dembele had Coutinho's pace I GURANTEE the forum would be crucifiying Dembele.

But the pace lovers on here give Dembele a free pass despite being in my opinion a calamitous signing.

booge

He has hoodwinked the entire forum. Dembele is a con artist, if Coutinho had his pace and Dembele had Coutinho's pace I GURANTEE the forum would be crucifiying Dembele.

But the pace lovers on here give Dembele a free pass despite being in my opinion a calamitous signing.

coutinho doesnt have his pace. i know where your coming from but coutinho is the worst from the pack , hence he gets chopped first.

demebele is in the line also aswell as other players. no one is excused. thats how it works. if there was a bonfire and players had to be chucked on , coutinho would be the first to be chucked on it.

Laplacian

Exactly

"We need Dembele because of his pace"

All the fucking time.

Literally every winger in Europe (except Coutinho of course) fucking has pace. Since when are we valuing wingers SOLELY for their pace? We've had Ronaldinho, young Messi, Neymar, and Henry as wingers. Why are some members undermining the importance of technical ability and intelligence when it comes to Dembele?

I'm not a Malcom fan but I bet you if Dembele cost 40m euros instead of 140m, Malcom would have displaced him.

Laplacian

His crossing is also abysmal. Holy fuck, honestly back then I thought his PSV game was mediocre when you excluded the goal but looking back hoooooooooly crap, it's bad. Going to look into a few more videos.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
His crossing is also abysmal. Holy fuck, honestly back then I thought his PSV game was mediocre when you excluded the goal but looking back hoooooooooly crap, it's bad. Going to look into a few more videos.

Despite all of this he still creates a lot and has many key passes. So which is it?

mc_lovin

Im not his biggest fan (yet), but at least he moves like a winger. Thats all what I ask for at this point. Rather him than Coutinho/Roberto/Paulinho/Gomes/brazilian Vidal (yeah, that happened) etc pp.

Wont judge him before he has an injury free season (might never happen).

FinBarcelonafan

Totally different expectations. Coutinho came in as a WC player. Dembele as a potential WC class player. see the difference? That's why people are harder on Coutinho. He is supposed to be in prime of his life.

Home of Barca Fans